TheKinneyFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea and Niina's rp!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SWITCHING BODIES!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam'

Adam'

SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:12 pm

Anthony looked at the two, then at the door. He slowly walked towards it. "I'm going to see if Anthony is still there." He said exitin the door. He saw Adam sitting on the stairs. "Better go home brother, before I send my girlfriend to whoop your ass." He said mockingly. Adam looked up. "What the hell are you playing!!??" Anthony quickly moved forward, blocking Adams mouth with his hand. "To show you what kind of person she really is. And how she treats me. Did that feel nice huh?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. "Well you seem to deserve it." Adam spat at him, narrowing his eyes. Anthony smirked. "Well boo hoo. Good luck getting her to believe you." He waved as he went back in, locking the door on Adam again. "He's still there." He said to Laura, going to sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Laura finished feeding Lily and burped her. She then heard 'Adam' say that Anthony was still there. Her eyebrow raised.

Why isn't he leaving?

Laura brought Lily to 'Adam', "Take care of her as I see what he wants." She said, before stopping when Lily suddenly cried.

Why is she crying? She usually loves being in his arms.

Laura looked at the door before picking Lily up, "What's wrong?" She asked, freezing when she saw Lily was now perfectly calm. Her eyes narrowed in confusion..This wasn't making any sense.

"You have got to believe me Laura! It's me Adam! Jane did something, and now I'm in Anthony's body and he is in mine."

She looked at the door, "Hopefully Anthony won't bother me much with Lily in my arms.." She said as she walked to the front door, opening it. Laura looked at 'Anthony' in the eyes, before looking at Lily. Who was now just staring at him. Laura looked up at him, "What do you want?" She asked, as if being suspicious.
Back to top Go down
https://thekinneyfamily.forumotion.com
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:31 pm

Adam turned to look to see Laura stand there with Lily in her arms. He just stared at her. "You to believe me."

Anthony narrowed his eyes before he went to pull Laura inside. "Just leave him be, he will leave eventually." Anthony closed the door again, locking it. He ushered Laura to the kitchen, taking Lily in his arms, placing her in a sitter.

----- at midnight that night-------

Adam was still sitting on the porch, wrapping Anthonys coat tighter around himself. He was curled up on the corner of the porch, trying to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Laura's eyes widened when 'Anthony' talked to Lily..Though she gasped when she was pulled inside, and saw how 'Adam' put Lily in the sitter. She cooked dinner for them to eat.

----
That night

Laura walked out of the shower as she was in only her panties and tank top. She dried her hair a little before going to the mirror to brush it, "Do you think Lily isn't feeling well? She never has cried in your arms."
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Anthony glanced at her over his shoulder, he was sleepy and annoyed. "Who knows. Just go to sleep." He said, continuing his sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Laura looked at Adam, her eyes narrowing her eyes in confusion. She then was remembering what 'Anthony' told Lily. She needed to know what the meant, "I'm going to get some water." Laura said as she put on her robe walked out of the room. Though she looked out the window to see 'Anthony' was still on the porch. She walked down the stairs a little bit fast. She opened the door quietly and walked out. Laura looked at him, "What are you doing? It's fricking cold out here! Why are you still here?" She asked, as if concerned.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:50 pm

Adam stirred, looking up at Laura. "I want you to believe me." He said, not standing up. "And I am not leaving you alone with him."
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:55 pm

Laura looked at him, remembering how Lily looked at him. She opened the door, "Come in..just be quiet." She said before looking at him, "What is my favorite season? And why?" Laura asked, knowing only Adam knew that. She walked to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:57 pm

Adam stood up, walking in. "Winter and because your mother died then." He looked deep into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Laura's eyes widened, "Favorite color.." She asked as she kept her gaze into his eyes. If he would answer this one right, she would let him pick up Lily to see how she would react.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:59 pm

"Purple.... Like mine."
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:01 pm

Laura nodded, "Come with me." She said as she was starting to believe him. She walked into Lily's room.

Lily was awake and was looking at her mother and father. And when she saw her father, her arms outstretched.

Laura's eyes widened. That was usually how Lily reacted to Adam. Her eyes looked at him, as if to tell him she believed him.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Adam picked Lily up in his arms, letting her play with his finger. She guided it into her mouth, biting on it. "She is getting theeth." Adam said, smiling softly as he felt something hard beneath her gums.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Laura walked slowly to him, "I believe you.." She whispered to him as she smiled to see Lily was alright. Her green eyes looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:21 pm

Adam looked at her. "What are we going to do now? I don't want to keep living in Anthony's body forever."
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:22 pm

"I don't know..And I don't want you in his body either..Freaks me out." She said as she looked at him, before looking at the door, "What was is playing at?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:28 pm

Adam hugged Laura with one arm, the other holding Lily. "I know. We have to find Jane. She had some device she used on us."
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:29 pm

Laura rested her head into his chest, "I was wondering why you seemed so rude tonight..And Anthony being sweet..And Lily crying in your body's arms." She whispered, before wincing, "This feels so weird with you in Anthony's body."
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:38 pm

"I know.I can barely feel your touch on my skin. I suppose this is how he could get into all those fights. Not feeling." He kissed Laura's forehead before moving Lily back into the crib. "So should we go confront my brother?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:39 pm

Laura nodded, before looking up at him, "Yes." She said as she headed out of the room. She walked into her and Adam's room. Laura ripped the sheets off, "Get out of my bed, Anthony!"
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:45 pm

Anthony rolled onto the floor, looking up at Laura. "What..." His eyes then spotted his body standing on the doorway. "Figures..." He mumbeled under his breath as he stood up. "So what now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:47 pm

"Right now I want to fucking claw your eyes out. But I cannot due to your in Adam's body." She growled, crossing her arms, "Other than that..We have to find Jane. As much as I love Adam..I do not like the body he is in."
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Anthony sighed, rolling his eyes at her insult. "Love you too woman," He smirked. "So tell me, who gets to sleep next to you? The man who looks like Adam, or the man who looks.... well... like me?" He chuckeled. Adam snarled at his brother. "You are going downstairs to sleep on the couch ofcourse Anthony!! Or better yet try the fucking front porch!!"
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Laura glared at Anthony, "Front porch is the perfect choice." She said, "And by the way..As long as I'm not having sex with your body..I'm fine with sleeping next to it. Since it has my boyfriend inside of it." She said as she glared at him when she was undoing her robe. Laura growled when she felt his eyes on her, "GET OUT!" She snarled.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Anthony chuckeled. "I'd rather go to my place to sleep than sleep on the porch. I could have suggested that to you too Adam. Seriously why you sit on a porch for hours like that is beyond me." He said getting his clothes, and taking his keys from his body's coat. "Sleep well Adam." He just shot a glare at Laura as he made his way out to his appartment.

Adam watched his brother leave. He sighed and went to sit on the bed. "If you want I can go sleep on the couch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SWITCHING BODIES!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheKinneyFamily :: The City :: The Park-
Jump to: