TheKinneyFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea and Niina's rp!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All you will ever get is Attitude!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

All you will ever get is Attitude! Empty
PostSubject: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:43 pm

Laura was getting ready to go visit Adam in the hospital, "I'm going to go visit Adam!" She called out to Anthony from upstairs.
Back to top Go down
https://thekinneyfamily.forumotion.com
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:54 pm

He went to the bottom of the stairs, yelling up at her. "What!? When was this decided!!?? He is my brother too!!" He narrowed his eyes. "If anyone should go see him, I should!!"
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Laura growled, "I want to go alone today, okay!? You can go later! Shit!" She yelled back as she finished drying her hair. She then went to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:01 pm

He growled in annoyance. "The fuck I am!!" He stomped upstair using the stairs, leaving Lily downstairs in her play pen. He barged in on Lauras and Adams room. "We had a deal remember!?"
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Laura jumped as he stormed into the room, she quickly covered herself, "The fuck!?" She yelled, before putting on her shirt and pants. She then narrowed at her eyes, "You have been coming with me! I just want to go alone! What the fuck is wrong with that!?" Laura asked as her eyes narrowed more at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:06 pm

"Yes, but why should you be the first to see him!!? And the visiting hours only last from 3 o'clock to 5 o'clock!! That's not long!! And you are hogging my brother from me!!" He said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:07 pm

"I hog your brother from you!? You barely let me be with him more then five fucking minutes there!" She yelled at him, before she just rolled her eyes, "I deserve some alone time with him, you fucking ass." She said as she walked past him, bumping his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm

He pushed her against the wall roughly. "You get him all to yourself soon enough!! And what did I tell you about losing the attitude with me!!" He growled ot her face.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Laura shrieked when she was suddenly slammed into the wall. She glared at him and suddenly headbutted him, making him stumble back. She then punched him and kept punching him, "When you act like an ass, all you will get is fucking attitude!" Laura yelled at him, punching him harder, "And I won't let you fucking touch me!"
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:18 pm

He narrowed his eyes, slapping her hands away and punching her hard to the face. "And what did I tell you I would do if I got attitude from you again?!!!!" He asked yelling. He slapped her hard accross the face and grapped her by the hair, pulling her towards the downstairs. He threw her on the couch, glancing at the child, seeing Lily look at them puzzeled.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Laura fell against the dresser as she looked up at him and glared at him. She then shrieked when he slapped her and grabbed her hair. She then felt him pulling her down the stairs, "NO! STOP IT!" Laura screamed, before falling on the couch. Her eyes widened as she looked at Lily, looking back at Anthony. She sat up as she kicked him in crotch, hard enough to make him go on his knees. She looked at her daughter and got up as she picked her up and ran upstairs fast, bringing her to her room. Laura put her in her crib, before kissing her on her head, "You'll be safe here.." She whispered as she rubbed her head.

She turned away from Lily, stopping when she saw Anthony in the door way. She backed up into the dresser, "P-please..n-not in front of my daughter.."
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:35 pm

He groaned, running after her. He loomed at the doorway. "I told you what I would do, and you decided to give attitude." He got close to her, slapping her hard, making her fall to her knees. He pulled her head up, so she was looking at her in her eye level. "It would only serve you right to get what I promised huh?" He asked smirking. He grabbed her hair tighter. "Huh?!!"
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:36 pm

Laura shrieked when he slapped her across the face. She then groaned as he pulled her head up. Her eyes widened as she looked at her daughter's scared face. She shook her head, "P-please..please not in front of her...please..." Laura begged..
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:40 pm

"No attitude then...." He started dragging her by the hair to hers and Adams room, throwing her on the bed. He closed the door. "Now, show me some grattitude bitch!!"
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Laura shrieked as he dragged her, screaming when he threw her on the bed. She then looked at him as her eyes widened at what he asked, "W-what do you mean!?"
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:49 pm

He smirked, starting to undo his pants. "Meaning I want you to show some grattitude that I kept your daughter out of this." He walked to her, pulling her to sit up. He placed her hand on his front. "Your call... We can always go back there."
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Laura's eyes widened when he pulled her up and made her hand go on his member. Her eyes softened as she couldn't let Lily see this..she closed her eyes as she started to rub him. She felt him slowly getting hard, making her disgusted.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Anthony smirked, feeling himself harden under her touch. He roughly pushed her to lay down on the bed. He spread her legs, ripping her panties off as he pushed the hem of her dress away. "Now put some emotion into this. I want you to enjoy this." He said, starting to roughly eat her pussy up.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Laura's eyes widened when he pushed her onto her back. She shrieked when he ripped off her panties. She then gasped as he started to lick and suck at her area, "N-no-aaah!" Laura moaned as he was being rough with her, helping her body enjoy it more. Her cheeks went red as she hated that she was started to enjoy this. Her legs started to shake as they wanted to close, "W-why...aaah...do you want me to enjoy...this?!" She asked, wondering why the hell did he want him raping her to be enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:09 pm

He smirked against her clit. "That's for me to know and you to find out." He kept eating her up, feeling her get more and more wet.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Laura moaned loud as she closed her eyes, not liking the way she was reacting to his roughness..She arched her back a little, before she suddenly felt her body tensing. And she knew she was going to cum soon..

N-no..please..please! A-Adam..I'm...I'm so sorry...

She then suddenly gasped as she came in Anthony's mouth. And the moment she did the tears fell from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:19 pm

He lapped her juices up, he fingered her slightly as he climbed up to plce a salty kiss on her lips. "Are you ashamed that I make you react this way?" He wiggled his finger on her opening. "Now, if you want me inside of you you will have to beg." He kept his fingers moving in agonzingly slow pace.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Laura whimpered when he kissed her lips. She could feel more tears roll down her cheeks. She then moved her head away from when he asked her the question. Her hands went to his chest as she weakly tried to push him off. Laura wince at his finger moving inside of her. She shook her head, gasping as she hated herself so much now...She wanted him inside of her, and it shamed her.

After a few minutes, Laura couldn't handle it and suddenly spoke without thinking, "I want you inside of me please!" She begged, before her eyes widened when she said her thoughts, making more tears well up.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:28 pm

He smirked, removing his fingers as he roughly pushed his member in her. He wrapped her legs around his waist, starting to fuck her rough and hard.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Laura shrieked her moan as she turned her head to the right. She could no longer try to push him off as her body just went into full pleasure. She started to just moan as she laid there.

Adam...I'm so sorry...forgive me...please...

Laura's hands now laid flat on Anthony's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All you will ever get is Attitude!   All you will ever get is Attitude! Empty

Back to top Go down

All you will ever get is Attitude!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheKinneyFamily :: Adam and Laura's Home :: Upstairs :: Laura and Adam's Room-
Jump to: