TheKinneyFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea and Niina's rp!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have to tell you something..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

I have to tell you something.. Empty
PostSubject: I have to tell you something..   I have to tell you something.. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:12 am

Laura was upstairs in her and Adam's room. She was shaking as she knew she had to tell him what happened with Anthony..She breathed out when she heard Adam call her name. Laura got up and walked downstairs, stopping when she saw Adam smiling at her. She looked down and walked to him. And before he could say hello, she spoke, "I have to tell you something...something that happened when you were in the hospital.."
Back to top Go down
https://thekinneyfamily.forumotion.com
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something..   I have to tell you something.. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:24 am

Adam was sitting on the couch, reading a book. He looked up at Laura worried slightly. "What is it? What's wrong?" He put the book away, giving her his undivided attention.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something..   I have to tell you something.. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:29 am

Laura couldn't look at him straight in the face for this. She looked away as the tears fell from her eyes, "When you were in the hospital..Anthony..he...he raped me." She then looked at him, to see he was about to speak, "B-but..it was half rape...I..enjoyed it..and I didn't want to enjoy it..but I...I did...I'm so sorry...and...I'll leave...if you want me to...I would..understand...but..I'm so sorry..." Laura said as she was breaking down, the tears falling as she knew she was probably going to be kicked out.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something..   I have to tell you something.. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:16 am

It hurt to hear this from her. And he wasn't there to protect her. Like last time, he had been in the hospital. His throath felt like something was strangling him. "Wh- What do you mean... liked... it?" He asked frowning in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something..   I have to tell you something.. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:18 am

"I...I...moaned for him..." She said as she looked at him, before she looked down and backed up, "I'm sorry.." She said as she was trying not to have a breakdown in front of him..
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something..   I have to tell you something.. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:26 am

"B-But... y-you don't.... love him.... right....??" He asked looking up at her. He really needed to know this.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something..   I have to tell you something.. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:29 am

Laura's eyes widened as she went to him, going to her knees and gripping his hands, "I don't love him...he almost raped me in front of our daughter...I hate him...more then anything..." She said as she looked up at him, the tears falling from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something..   I have to tell you something.. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:37 am

He looked at his hands, feeling her hands on his. Some of her tears fell on his skin. "I don't blame you..... I blame him...." He took her hands in his and gave them a squeeze. He swallowed his anger and got up quickly wincing slightly at the pain in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something..   I have to tell you something.. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:39 am

Laura's eyes widened when he got up fast, "A-Adam! Sit back down..please..you need to rest.." She said gripping his hand, "I'll leave...you..you just need to rest.."
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something..   I have to tell you something.. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:46 am

He gribbed her hand. "No, stay.... I am not driving you anywhere.... I just want to kill my brother right now." He took a few steps before stopping to gripp his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something..   I have to tell you something.. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:47 am

Laura looked at him, "Sit down, Adam! Please!!" She said, "What do you want? I'll bring it to you.."
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something..   I have to tell you something.. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:54 am

He let her help him to sit down. "Uh... My brothers head..." He joked. "I feel such a failiure. Why does he always hurt you when I'm in a hospital? So I can't protect you."
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something..   I have to tell you something.. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:56 am

Laura looked at him as she sat next to him. She looked down, "He doesn't want me to give him attitude...and I just cannot not give him attitude. The way he treats me...I have to give him attitude..and I don't know why he hurts me when your in the hospital...he just does.."
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something..   I have to tell you something.. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:09 am

He looked down. "I don't know what I should do. He is my brother after all, and I don't want to lose him. But if he keeps hurting you like this, I don't think I have a choice." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something..   I have to tell you something.. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:07 am

Laura looked at him as she didn't know what to say..Even if she hated Anthony..she didn't want Adam to push him out of his life..That wasn't her place to have that happen.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something..   I have to tell you something.. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:38 pm

He looked at Laura, seeing her worry. "I will be fine." He caressed her face. He knew he would be just fine without Anthony in his life if it came to that. He pulled her into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something..   I have to tell you something.. Empty

Back to top Go down

I have to tell you something..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheKinneyFamily :: Adam and Laura's Home :: Living Room-
Jump to: