TheKinneyFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea and Niina's rp!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He got me pregnant!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam'

Adam'

He got me pregnant! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: He got me pregnant!   He got me pregnant! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:09 pm

The both men followed her downstairs, Adam closed the door to the nursery to muffle any sounds.

"I do actually... Not that you seem to care." Anthony spat at Laura.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: He got me pregnant!   He got me pregnant! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Laura turned to look at him and just glared at him, "If I didn't care...I would abort this child! But I don't know if I should be in it's life! Since because of the way it was created was a horrible way to be created!" She said as she glared at him, "But why should you care about my feelings? Why should you ask me if I care about it or not!? Because you don't!" She yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
https://thekinneyfamily.forumotion.com
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: He got me pregnant!   He got me pregnant! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Anthony narrowed his eyes at her. "Except I did ask you!! I asked if you wanted to keep it!! My God woman you are so infuriating!!"
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: He got me pregnant!   He got me pregnant! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:23 pm

"I'm against abortion!" She said as she glared at him. She then looked down as she just put her hand in her hair. Laura then felt light headed as she stumbled a little..She was dizzy due to she hadn't eaten after puking.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: He got me pregnant!   He got me pregnant! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:27 pm

"And I believe it's everyones choice to do as they please! It's in your body, so it's your call, there is not much I can say to the matter!" He said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: He got me pregnant!   He got me pregnant! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Laura looked at him, "Well I'm not aborting it! And I-!" Her eyes widened as the world spun and she fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: He got me pregnant!   He got me pregnant! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Adam rushed to catch her. "Did I say I wanted you to abort it!! Gosh, it's like talking to a brick wall!!" Anthony said, heading to the door. Adam helped Laura to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He got me pregnant!   He got me pregnant! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

He got me pregnant!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheKinneyFamily :: Adam and Laura's Home :: Upstairs :: Laura and Adam's Room-
Jump to: