TheKinneyFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea and Niina's rp!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You think you're cooler than me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam'

Adam'

You think you're cooler than me Empty
PostSubject: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:22 pm

Adam got home one late friday. He had a job outside of being a villain. The bat had never found out his identity or caught him fully to find it out. That one time the police had asked him to sing, and he did. What fools. He had gotten an invite from his friends to go out to a bar after work. They had no idea what he was really like . What fools were they. They would probably try to fix him up with some girl, he found that annoying. He could fix himself up just fine, but he didn't need to keep them now did he?

They arrived to a bar, taking a booth in the corner. One by one his friends dissapeared off to find him a girl. He sighed, drinking his beer when someone caught his eye at the bar. He smirked as he took his beer with him and walked to her. "I could recognise that ass anywhere." He said to her in a soft tone as he placed his beer bottle on the counter. He gave her a wink.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:29 pm

"I could recognise that ass anywhere."

Laura winced a little when she heard that voice, making her turn her head as her eyes narrowed. She kept her glare when he winked at her. Though she wanted to attack him here and now, but knew she couldn't cause of the innocent people around here.

"I suggest you walk away from me right now.." She said softly, wanting him to leave her alone.. Especially since she didn't want to see his face. "I'm not in the mood to see your disgusting face." She said rudely, before looking away to drink her red wine.

Though she gripped her drink tighter when she saw he wasn't leaving..

"What do you want?" She growled as she looked at him again.
Back to top Go down
https://thekinneyfamily.forumotion.com
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:33 pm

He smirked placing a finger on his lips. "Shh now, there is no reason to start a fight here. I am not going to if you are not going to." He said taking a sip of his beer. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:47 pm

Laura glared at him, and growled softly.

"Trying to relax and find a way out of this world." She said, before getting up and walking away from him.

She was heading towards the back exit of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:58 pm

He placed the bottle he had on the counter, going after her. He grabbed her hand, leading her to the dance floor. He kept a tight grip on her hand. "Now behave yourself or I will take it out on one of these poor fools in this bar." He said nodding to the people as he kept dancing with her. "And it won't be pretty."
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Laura tried to pull away from him when he grabbed her hand. Before trying to resist him taking her to the dance floor, but it was bad she was taken off guard.. Cause the moment she went to pull away, she was on the dance floor and was being threatened.

She danced lightly with him, but it could be seen by him she didn't want to.

"What do you want?" She asked, growling.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:21 pm

He leaned to her ear. "You don't seem to like me much. I am actually a nice guy when you treat me well." He spoke softly to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Laura make a little noise of disgust when he spoke in her ear.

"How can I possibly treat you well when you made me kill a person.. And keep putting me in a trance." She said as she moved her head away from him. "Back up."
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:38 pm

He forcefully pulled her closer. "You landed on me. Made me loose my heist and broke my cane. I think you got it coming to you." He growled into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:43 pm

Laura's free hand immediately slammed onto his shoulder when he pulled her closer. She growled when he continue to speak in her ear.

"Let go of me." She growled, trying to escape from his grip, but found he was doing a really strong grip.

Fuck..
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:51 pm

He leaned away from her, twirling her around few times before he let go of her, seeing how she stumbeled onto a couple dancing near them. He went to the booth, taking his coat with him as he headed out of the door. She wasn't fun to tease anymore.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Laura immediately said sorry to the couple, before walking off to follow the man.

She grabbed his jacket and threw him into a alley that nobody was in.

"What do you want?! Seriously! I wasn't going to attack you tonight, and I wasn't going to try to find you! The hell is wrong with you!? Yeah I broke that stuff, but do you think I wanted to? No!" She yelled as she then kicked him in the stomach. "I don't even want to be in this world!"
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:11 pm

He grabbed her wrist after she had kicked him in the stomach. He punched her in the face, kicking her farther. "Well you didn't seem awfully sorry about breaking that stuff either!! And I have no idea where you came from or what you like of this place! I don't care! You just keep popping up and beating me up and wreckng my plans!" He srtarted to walk off again, holding his stomach. It felt like she had broken a rib or something. He winced in pain.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Laura's head snapped to the right when he punched her in the face. She then glared at him when started to yell at him. And when he went to walk off, she grabbed him and turned to be in front of him.

"You made me kill a person! I was going to say sorry, but then you made me kill a person!!!" She yelled, and stood there.. Not attacking him. Just trying to make him see her side of the story.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:54 pm

He glared at her, wincing in pain when she grabbed him, making his side hurt. "Well boo hoo. I'm sure she deserved it somehow. And words don't mean anything if you don't mean them. And you clearly weren't."
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:58 pm

"How do you know I wasn't going to mean?" She asked as she glared at him. "Though after your little putting me in a trance tricks, I do find that I'm not sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:05 pm

He pushed her a bit out of his way. "And I find it equally annoying that I get kneed in the gut or in the balls!! And listen saint Mary I am not looking for your forgiveness or apologies. We have passed that point long time ago!!"
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:08 pm

"Heh, did you hear anything that I just said? I'm not looking for forgiveness, or to tell you I'm sorry. Cause I already passed that feeling." She said, before smirking. "And don't worry, you just have a very bruised rib, your fine. Though I can't say you'll be fine the next time you put me in a trance." She growled with a smirk.

"And trust me, I can do worse." She said as her eyes narrowed at him. "Your just lucky I'm not planning on killing you.. yet."
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:12 pm

He grinned. "Go ahead. Finish me off. The Bat has a strict no killing policy. He won't stop hunting you if you cross that line." He said mockingly. "Or do you think I am really worth it?"
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:40 pm

"Right now, your not worth it." She said as she backed up. "And I probably won't kill you, I'll just break every bone in your body.. And leave you helpless." She said softly as she started to back up.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:27 pm

He rolled his eyes. "What ever, as long as I can play the piano when you are done I will live." He said stretching his arms up and folding them on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Laura rolled her eyes.

This guy is obsessed with his music..

"Maybe you'll be able to, maybe you won't be able to." She said softly as she moved her head to the right.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:52 pm

He sighed. "Well whatever you want missy. Just be sure to finish me off proper when you are done." He started to walk out of the alley again.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:56 pm

Laura rolled her eyes, before walking the other way. Due to she wanted to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You think you're cooler than me   You think you're cooler than me Empty

Back to top Go down

You think you're cooler than me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheKinneyFamily :: The City :: Shopping District-
Jump to: