TheKinneyFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea and Niina's rp!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The unknown Mozart of my night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam'

Adam'

The unknown Mozart of my night Empty
PostSubject: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Adam walked to a live house. Like he did everyother friday. He sat in the back waiting for his turn.

The announcer told him it was his turn. Adam calmly walked to the stage, sitting behind the piano as he started to play. This was one of the things he enjoyed doing now and then. Gave him a break from regular work, and from being the Music Meister. He enjoyed the free flow of thought. All he played these night was improvised. Todays pieces were a bit sad, but still hopefull.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Laura was at the live house, listening to the entertainment.. Though she turned her head when she heard there was going to be a piano performance. And was interested to see if the person would be good or not.

Though who she saw on the stage made her want to slap herself in the face.

Great..

She thought as she just stayed quiet and listened.
Back to top Go down
https://thekinneyfamily.forumotion.com
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:31 pm

He played, not minding the audience. He finished his sad but hopefull song, moving onto a one that sounded like raindrops. He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Laura tilted her head as she watched the man played, and could sense he was playing with more then just his hands. Though she looked away to drink her drink.

Though when she heard the song change to something that sounded like raindrops.. She shivered a little.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:03 pm

He played the song to the end, after he finished he sat there a bit, letting the last note to hang in the silence for a while. He sighed, for the first time looking at his audience. He stood up giving a bow as they aplauded him. He moved to the backstage, getting ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:07 pm

Laura had hid her face when he looked into the audience, not wanting to ruin his little performance.

Though she did walk off with her drink to the back exit, and stood there for a bit.. And when the man walked out, she stood still.

"Very nice performance.. You do well keeping your identity hidden.." She whispered, though it was clear she wasn't threatening him. She took another sip of her wine.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Adam jumped slightly, looking to his side he saw Laura. 'What are you doing here?' Was the first question in his mind, but decided not to blurt it out. "So you heard me play there huh?" He looked down at his feet, grinning softly before looking up again. "Yes, I do tend to keep my identity a secret for as long as I can."
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:46 pm

"I did, and your good. Though you play such sad songs." She said, before hearing his next response to her. "Well.. keep it up I guess.." She said as she pushed herself off the wall and walked towards him. "Thanks for the little entertainment." Laura said as she nodded her head, before walking past him. As if she was leaving.

[[OOC Stop her. XDD]]
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:02 pm

He placed his hands in his pockets. "All I played in ther was improvised. I'm glad you liked them." When she was going to go he grabbed her hand. "What's the rush?"
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Laura just shrugged with a slight smile when he answered her compliment.

Though she was surprised he suddenly grabbed her hand to stop her. Which made her look right at him.

"No rush.."
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:38 pm

He nodded towards the door. "Fancy a drink with me? Or does that still creep you out?" He asked arching his eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:45 pm

Laura looked at him with her eyebrow raised when he asked her to have a drink with him. Before she shrugged.

"Eeh, since we're on good terms right now. Why not?" She said as she took the last sip of her wine. She walked with him back into the club, and sat down at a table with him.

Though she did feel a little strange.. She still wanted to hurt this guy, but tonight she just didn't want to even try.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:48 pm

He sat down to the table, ordering them drinks. Since she seemed to like wine he ordered her some. He ordered some scotch for himself. "So what brings you to this place?" He asked sipping his drink.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:50 pm

Laura nodded him a thank you when he ordered her a drink.

When her wine came, she took a little sip.

"So what brings you to this place?"

"The entertainment." She said with a slight smile. Though the smile wasn't much, due to she really hated smiling. The only 'smile' she could do best, was a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:59 pm

He smiled. "Oh, so you came her specifc to watch me? I'm touched." He said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Laura rolled her eyes.

"Keep telling yourself that.. Cause the truth might hurt you." She said with a slight smirk, and a raise of a eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:12 pm

He slammed his hand on his chest where his heart was. "Ouch, I'm crushed." He laughed. "Well just between the two of us, I think I am the only talented performer here." He nodded towards the stage where there was a man raping 'you raised me up'. He leaned back on his chair, taking a sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Laura scoffed at his actions, before looking up at the stage.. Where her eye twitched at how the man was singing..

"God he is horrible.." She said, before looking back at Adam. "Though I'm glad he doesn't have your power."
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:24 pm

He looked down at his drink. His smile fading slightly. "I think everyone is better off without such a power." He downed the drink in one gulp, signaling for another. It was delivered infront of him. He took a big sip. For someone like him who loved music above all it was a curse to have that power. Did he enjoy using hs power? Sometimes yes, but mostly it was a pain. Hypnotised people didn't feel a thing, they couldn't express a thing for his song, nor could remember anything after wards.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:27 pm

Laura watched how his expression changed. And felt there was something wrong, and definitely knew when he spoke.

"Why is that? You seem to like it when you use it on me.." She said softly, not really understanding him right now.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:35 pm

He sighed. "It's more like a defence for me. For me to say I enjoy using it on everybody would be an understatement." He twirled his drink in the glass, looking up at her. Since he was a little boy he had been the subject of bullying. Nothing made him more angry than that. When he had gotten his power, he was sure to use it. It soon came a burden for him, but he still used it more as a defence than anything. Though he was not ready to discuss that with her. Not tonight anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The unknown Mozart of my night   The unknown Mozart of my night Empty

Back to top Go down

The unknown Mozart of my night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheKinneyFamily :: The City :: The Park-
Jump to: