TheKinneyFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea and Niina's rp!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SWITCHING BODIES!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

SWITCHING BODIES!!! Empty
PostSubject: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:35 pm

Jane had been watching both Adam and Anthony in the park. They had no idea about her. Her eyes narrowed as she hated them with passion. Her hands gripped the switching device in her hand as she walked to them. She put on a smile, "Hi there again, hows the little girl?"
Back to top Go down
https://thekinneyfamily.forumotion.com
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Both of the brothers turned around quickly, narrowing their eyes at her. "What do you want?!" Anthony asked, taking a step between the bitch and his brother.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Jane smirked, "Hi to you too Mr. Anthony." She looked at him, "If I wanted something..I would've done it..I just wanna say..I'm sorry for what I've done.."
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Anthony narrowed his eyes. "No you aren't!! How the fuck did you even get here?!" He questioned her, signaling Adam to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:44 pm

"The same way you did.." She said, before she saw that Adam was about to leave. She backed up, "And your right..I'm not.." Jane took out the switching device and pressed the button. And next thing Adam and Anthony knew; was they were on the floor in each other's bodies, "Pay back is a bitch." She said, kicking both of them in the faces, smirking, "Have fun." She said as she ran off.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:00 pm

They both fell to the ground, groaning as they both crawled up. They looked at eachother, their eyes widening almost imediately. "The fuck did she do to us?!!" Anthony yelled, with Adam's voice.

_________

Adam looked at his hands that were Anthonys originally. "I don't know...." He then got up, running to the their home, needing to know his wife and child were safe.

________

Anthony looked after Adam, blinking twice before getting up and running after his brother. "She is so going to freak out."

________

Adam reached home, running inside. The first thing he saw was Laura in the kitchen. He ran to hug her. "Thank God you are okay!!"
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Laura jumped when she suddenly saw Anthony running up to her and hugging her. She suddenly punched him as she backed up and growled at him, "What the hell do you think your doing!? Get out!" She growled, having no idea it was actually Adam.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:08 pm

Adam held his nose. The reality hitting him that he was inhabiting his brothers body. "Laura it's me Adam!"

Anthony reached the house, seeing that Adam had left the door ajar a bit. He saw Laura punch Adam, he flinched at first, but then smirked. He didn't go through the door, instead went to stand there, listening into their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Laura raised her eyebrow, "Adam?" She asked, before growling, "Get out Anthony! NOW! Or so help me...ADAM!!" She yelled, wanting him to get him away from her. Not believing 'Anthony'.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:19 pm

Adam couldn't believe his ears. "Laura, listen, it's me...." He felt at loss of words, feeling hurt that the other didn't believe him.

Anthony was still listening into their conversation. He heard Laura yell for Adam, and didn't respond to it. He wanted to see where it was going.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Laura didn't see that Adam responded, making her biting her lip. She looked at him with great confusion, "Why the hell are you saying this!? Is this another sick joke!? And where is Adam!?" She asked, getting more confused..Why was he saying he was Adam?
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:24 pm

Adam, bit his lip. Feeling hurt. He went forward, taking her by the shoulders, making her look into his eyes. "You have got to believe me Laura! It's me Adam! Jane did something, and now I'm in Anthony's body and he is in mine."
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Laura froze when he took her by the shoulders and made her look at him. Her eyes widened at what he told her, "W-what?" She asked, going into shock a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Anthony frowned, deciding it was time for him to intervene. He walked in, taking a shocked expreccion on his face. "Anthony, let go of her!! Now!!"

Adam turned to look at his brother in disbelief. What was he playing at?

Anthony didn't give Adam any time to react, grabbing him by the front of his shirt, and dragging him to the door. "Told you to let go!!" He threw Adam out on the front porch, slamming the door close infront of his face. Anthony turned to Laura, looking worried. "Are you okay? He didn't hurt you did he?"
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Laura's eyes widened when she saw Adam walk into the room. She then realized 'Anthony' was playing another game to hurt her. She looked at him, and before she could react; 'Adam' had already intervened and helped her. Laura looked at him when he came back to her, "N-no..but..he was..he was saying he was you..and I..I almost believed him." She said as she put her hand on her head.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Anthony walked to her, wrapping his arms around her. "Well, I'm glad you didn't.." He kissed her forehead.

Adam looked at the door, he was in shock, blinking fast. What had just happened? He didn't understand. It took him some time to stand up, and go to the door. He tried to open it, only finding Anthony had locked it. He went to the window, looking in. It broke his heart seeing Laura in Anthonys arms. He turned away from the window, wanting to cry.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Laura hugged 'Adam' back as she rested her head on his shoulder, "Thank you for intervening..I don't know what would've happened..if you didn't come.." She said softly, looking back up at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:46 am

Adam slowly made his way to the stairs, burrying his face into his hands as he sat down. "What do I do now?" He whispered to himself.

Anthony held her close, rubbing her back. "Don't think about that, it's all okay now." He glanced to the window, seeing Adam looking in. He grinned when he saw the man turn away. He pulled away from the embrace, keeping her back towards the window. "How's Lily?" He asked trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:05 am

Laura looked up at him and smiled, "She is good. She is taking her nap right now. And I'm surprised she was able to sleep through the shouting." She laughed softly. She then turned to look at the fridge, "What do you want for dinner?" Laura asked as she was getting ready to cook dinner for them.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:20 am

Anthony nodded. "Surprise me." He said trying to sound playfull. He had no idea what they had in their fridge, so asking for something that the real Adam would know wasn't there would make her suspicious. "I'm going to check on Lily." He said, going to the nursery. He sighed when he closed the door, going to the window and seeing Adam on the porch. "For your own good little brother." He said softly before going to look over Lily. She had woken up already. "Hi there.." He said gently picking her up. Wether it was babys instincts or what, but Lily semed to sense the difference between him and Adam. She made soft crying noises, so he put her back to her crib, it instantly calming her down. "Smart kid huh?"
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:29 am

Laura nodded as she smiled at him. She started to prepare his favorite meal. She then wondered how Lily was, "How is she doing!? Is she awake?" Laura asked out loud. Before heading back to her cooking the food.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:39 am

"Yup, she is! Want me to bring her down?!" He asked narrowing his eyes at the baby.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:43 am

"Yeah! She needs to be fed!" She called out, before going back to cooking. She then went to the fridge to get the milk and the bottle. Laura poured the milk into the bottle and then went to warm it in the microwave.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:51 am

He gave a snarl to the baby and picked it up again, walking fast to take her to Laura. He handed her to Laura. "There, little crancky pants. Mommy is going to give you food."
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:54 am

Lily started to cry, not liking that someone other than her father picked her up.

Laura turned around and held out her arms, "Aww why are you cranky?" She said as she held her and started to give her, her milk. Though she realized that Lily immediately stopped crying, "Hmm..guess she just wants her mother."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWITCHING BODIES!!!   SWITCHING BODIES!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SWITCHING BODIES!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheKinneyFamily :: The City :: The Park-
Jump to: