TheKinneyFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea and Niina's rp!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Accidents do happen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam'

Adam'

Accidents do happen Empty
PostSubject: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:46 am

It was a clear and sunny tuesday morning. Laura was opening up her flowershop. She carried the sign on the sidewalk, letting out a sigh as she straightened back up. She wiped her brow as she was about to make her way back inside. Suddenly a screeching sound alarmed her. She looked to the street seeing a car speed around the corner. The turn went long as the driver of the car lost control over it. The car made a desperate attempt to avoid hitting another car, The speeding car rose to the sidewalk. The alarmed driver hit speed in panic as it made it's way towards the wall of Lauras shop. Laura looked in panic as the car was heading her way. She was about to run out of the way when she saw a little boy frozen in place. Laura cursed and jumped in to push the boy out of the way. The boy was pushed to the side of the road, and Laura stood right in the way of the speeding car headed in her way. The last thing she saw before she was tumbling over the hood of the car was the driver covering their eyes in shock. Laura kept tumbling over the hood, and then over the roof of the car before falling to the ground. She groaned in pain, writhing on the ground, clutching her stomach. People started to gather around her.

Anthony was heading towards Laura's shop. He was about to turn around the corner when he saw a car speed towards him. He quickly took few steps back only to see the car to make a weird turn, suddenly. Anthony quickly hurried behind the corner to look at what happened. The first thing he saw was Laura rolling down from the roof of the car. He ran to her, pushing people away. "Move!!! Somebody call an ambulance!!! For fucks sake!!!" He knelt down next to Laura, taking her hand. ""Do you hear me Laura?!!"
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 am

Laura laid on the ground, trying to fight off the pain and trying not to pass out. She then heard Anthony's voice calling to her. She looked up at him, only to see nothing but blur, "Anthony..?" Laura asked weakly, before she winced in the pain, "A...car...it...The...baby.." She couldn't speak anymore as she suddenly passed out. And the last thing that went through her head, was the baby would be safe...
Back to top Go down
https://thekinneyfamily.forumotion.com
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:26 am

"Yes it's me.... try to stay concious!!" He tried to speak calmly. When she passed out he cursed. "Where the hell is that ambulance!!!??" He tried to shake Laura awake, not having much succes at it. He then shifted her so that she was in the side position, hoping it would help her breath more.

Some time later the ambulance came. "She is seven months pregnant and was hit by a car! She fell unconcious about ten minutes ago!" He informed the paramedics as they swooped in. They started to perform necassarry procedures on her. Anthony backed up, quickly closing the store, and placing the key to his pocket. The paramedics lifted Laura on a stretcher and started to take her into the ambulance. "I'm coming with her!" Anthony said, quickly stroding forward. "Are you a family member?" The paramedic asked blocking Anthony. "I'm the baby's father! So you figure the math!!" The paramedic narrowed his eyes and moved out of the way letting Anthony in before driving towards the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:37 am

Laura was brought to the hospital, and rushed immediately to the emergency room.

"How far is she?"

"Seven months."

"We have to get the baby out of her!"

"But..wait..a premature baby!?"

"Yes! I think it will be okay. Just make sure to clean it fast! And get it to the NCIU!"

"Got it!"

The doctors went to work to get the baby out, cutting Laura's stomach open to get the baby.

---
After doing the cutting stuff to get to the baby.

The doctor took out the baby, hearing it crying. He cut the umbilical cord, before handing it to the nurses. Who quickly wiped it off. They then checked it, "A baby girl!" She said as she smiled and put a diaper on her, before they placed her in the medical crib and rushed her to the NCIU to make sure she kept breathing.

One of the nurses rushed to Anthony, "It's a baby girl, we had to take her out of your girlfriend in order to keep your baby girl alive. She is now going to the NCIU to make sure she will be able to live. And when we do the tests, we will bring her back to the both of you. And Laura is now recovering from surgery. We will tell you when you can visit her." She said as she ran off to take care of their baby.

---
Time for visits.

The nurse walked to Anthony, "You can see Laura now."
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:44 am

Anthony had tried to contact Adam, but hadn't have much luck. He walked into Laura's room. "Hi... how are you doing?" He asked awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:47 am

Laura turned her head, wincing a little bit as she moved her legs as well. She looked at Anthony, "Been..better.." She said as she groaned in pain, "H-hows..hows the baby? Is..Is it alright? I..I don't know the gender.." She asked, clearly showing she was worried about it.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:50 am

Anthony took a seat on the chair next to her bed. "She is fine I suppose. The doctors won't let me see her yet. She is in the NICU."
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:55 am

Laura looked at him, before sighing in relief, "Thank god.." She said as she put her hands over her eyes. She then moved them back down, looking back at him. And she was about to speak, but the nurse walked in with the little girl.

"She is healthy and she will be able to make it. We decided to let you two see her, before she goes back to be fed." She said as she smiled, bringing the baby girl to Laura.

Laura gently took the baby from the nurse, looking down at the little girl. Her eyes seemed to widened a little as she looked at the little girl. She then suddenly felt tears well up in her eyes. Why did she blame this little girl for what Anthony did? Why was she so cruel?

The nurse smile, "I'll leave you three alone." She said as she walked out of the room..

Laura just kept her eyes on the baby girl, "I'm so sorry...so sorry that I blamed you.." She said as the tears fell down her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:01 am

Anthony looked at the small baby. It looked so small he was afraid he would crush it. "Can I hold her?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:06 am

Laura looked at him, before nodding, "Yeah.." She said, gently giving her to him. She helped him hold her correctly. Laura smiled softly, "What should we name her?"
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:15 am

He smiled to the little tyke. "I don't know. Something short.... Like Lola or Lulu or Sara." He said in a soft tone, looking at his child.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:23 am

Laura smiled, "I like Lulu.." She said, before looking up to see a smile on Anthony's face. Though she decided not to point it out as she just looked back at the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:28 am

He looked at his little daughter. "She is so tiny...." He lifted his gaze to Laura. "So, what are we going to do with her? Did adam change his mind about wanting to raise her?"
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:32 am

Laura smiled, "She is.." She said, before looking up at him and shook his head, "But..can I help raise her? Due to I don't want her to grow up without her mother..And..I'm sorry..for what I said..and how I blamed her..It wasn't right.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 am

He nodded. "No worries. And sure you can see her when ever you like. I can raise her. It's not fair to Adam to raise my child."
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:41 am

She nodded as she smiled and looked back down at Lulu, then she remembered Adam, "Were you able to get into contact with him..?"
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:46 am

He shook his head. "No, I suppose he is busy at work. I left a voice mail though. I can start calling him again if you want."
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:02 pm

Laura nodded, "Yeah, please?" She asked, before looking back at Lulu. She then held her when Anthony gave her back to her.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:06 pm

Anthony handed Lulu to Laura and got up. "I'll be back. I can't use the phone in here." He walked out to make some calls.

______20 minutes later__________

He returned. "I reached him. He is on his way right now. I told him to drive slowly. Don't want him to get into an accident." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:08 pm

Laura looked up at him and gave him a look, "Too soon." She said as she just smiled after and went back to looking at Lulu.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:12 pm

"Lighten up." He went to sit on the chair next to her again. "I think I'm going to scram once Adam gets here." There was a moment of silence. "So I'll be taking her home then when they allow it."
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:14 pm

Laura looked at him as she seemed upset she was going to be separated from Lulu for a while. She nodded, "Okay.." She said as she looked back at Lulu.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:20 pm

He looked at her tilting his head. "If you want you can take her home. If you can persuade Adam into it." He looked away from her.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Laura nodded, "Would you help me?" She asked as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:34 pm

He looked at her surprised. "I don't think he will listen to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accidents do happen   Accidents do happen Empty

Back to top Go down

Accidents do happen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheKinneyFamily :: The City :: Hospital-
Jump to: