TheKinneyFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea and Niina's rp!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You made me kill someone..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

You made me kill someone.. Empty
PostSubject: You made me kill someone..   You made me kill someone.. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Laura was looking all around for that man who made her kill that woman. That was the one thing she hated the most.

I'll find him, and when I do.. he is going to pay for what he did.

She had memorized his hair color, and how he looked with glasses. Though she was imagining what he looked like without them.

---
Couple of minutes later she saw a man who looked just like the man, just without glasses. She stood there while studying him, and when she saw him smirk to himself.. Her green eyes narrowed and she walked fast to him.

She grabbed him out of surprised and brought him into a dark alley, before slamming him against the wall. And slapping her hand onto his mouth.

"Hello, bastard." She growled. "I've been looking for you.." She said darkly..

"How dare you make me kill someone who didn't deserve to die!" She yelled, before kneeing him in the stomach.

Though when he went to double over, she kept him standing straight as she glared at him.
Back to top Go down
https://thekinneyfamily.forumotion.com
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: You made me kill someone..   You made me kill someone.. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:54 pm

He was surprised when someone grabbed him. He glared at his assailant. groaning in pain when she kneed him in the gut. He wanted to double over, but she wouldn't let him. He glared at her again. Well she had practically asked for it herself. He bit her hand, she took it off his mouth. "What's the matter big black bat gave you a hard time for it?" He gave her a smug grinn.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: You made me kill someone..   You made me kill someone.. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:59 pm

Laura winced when he bit her hand, before she rolled her eyes as she smirked.

"Nope.. I told him what happened, and how you made me kill that innocent person.. And now you have a more angry bat after you." She said as her smirk widened.

Her smirk then vanished as she punched him in the gut, and once again refused him to double over in pain.

"You had no right to make me kill that person, you had no fucking right at all! And because of that, I'm going to kill you.." She said as her claws came out.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: You made me kill someone..   You made me kill someone.. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:22 pm

He groaned again in pain, but when she heard what she intended to do to him next made him grinn. His grinn turned into laughter, first soft, then getting even more louder. He glanced at her confused face, he stopped laughing, but was still grinning widely. "You know the bat is not going to like that. If you kill me he is going to start chasing you next." He said poking her nose with his finger. "Good luck, you are going to need it."
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: You made me kill someone..   You made me kill someone.. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:28 pm

Laura glared at the man in confusion, and frowned when he finally spoke. And her green eyes just glared into eyes. Before moving her face away from him when he poked her nose.

She then kicked him in the balls, letting him fall to the ground. She then kicked him in the stomach, before kicking him in the back. Which made him slam onto the ground.

"Your annoying."
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: You made me kill someone..   You made me kill someone.. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:39 pm

He laughed as he took the beating from her. "Why thank you. Though I am a mild case of annoynig compared to others." He said as he pushed himself off the ground. He was dusting himself off. "Well if you are done here then I guess I will take my leave." He said turning around and waving to her.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: You made me kill someone..   You made me kill someone.. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:45 pm

Laura narrowed her eyes when he was walking away.. She growled and walked to him and grabbed him by the shoulder, throwing him into the wall.

"I'm not done with you!"
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: You made me kill someone..   You made me kill someone.. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:56 pm

He just smirked, pushing himself up again. "Yes you are." He sang out making her frozen in her place. He walked to her as he kept singing to her. He let his hand caress her chin as he toured around her his hand went through her hair. He let his hand go to her hand, taking it in his as they walked out of the ally hand in hand. "Now you go that way, I go this way." He said as he let go of her hand, watching as she started walking to the direction he had wanted to. He headed down on his path, not hurrying, she would be under the trance for a while, plenty of time for him to lose her off his trail.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: You made me kill someone..   You made me kill someone.. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:02 pm

Laura's eyes widened when he suddenly started to sing again. Her eyes narrowed as she could feel herself freeze. She closed her eyes when he caressed her chin, and she really wanted to slice his hand off as it went through her hair. And she opened them again when he grabbed her hand and cursed in her head as they walked down the alley.

She then walked the direction he wanted her to go, and gave up when she knew this wouldn't wear off..

Though when it finally did, she was miles from him.

Damn it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You made me kill someone..   You made me kill someone.. Empty

Back to top Go down

You made me kill someone..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheKinneyFamily :: The City :: Shopping District-
Jump to: