TheKinneyFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea and Niina's rp!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lulu and Anthony come over.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

Lulu and Anthony come over. Empty
PostSubject: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Laura was in her room, getting ready for Lulu and Anthony to come over

---
Lily was in the kitchen, sitting by the table while drawing another picture. As her father sat across from her.

They were waiting for Lulu and Anthony to come over.
Back to top Go down
https://thekinneyfamily.forumotion.com
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:56 pm

Adam watched Lily draw. He was nervous. He didn't want to loose his cool with his daughter watching. "What are you drawing?" He asked leaning closer to Lily to look at the drawing.

Anthony had been surprised to get the invitation to say the least. He had been wishing for this day. Adam wanted to see him and Lulu. He let out a calming breath. He had been preparing for this visit. He had ironed Lulus clothes and made her hair all pretty. He held his daughters hand as they stood on the front posrch. "Here we go..." He said before he pressed the doorbell.

Lulu was standing on the door with her dad. She held his sweatty hand with one hand and in her other arm was her bunny toy. She held it tighter as she picked up on the frightening atmosphere. If her daddy was scared of something, so should she.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:59 pm

"A copy of the other one, for Lulu and Uncle Anthony." She said as she smiled. Before she quickly got out of her seat when she heard the doorbell, "They're here! They're here!" She laughed as she ran to the entrance.

---
Laura froze when she heard the doorbell, feeling her stomach turn a little. She bit her lip as she finished getting ready and headed downstairs as she put on a nervous smile on.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:16 pm

Adam tensed a litle when the doorbell rang. He got up and walked with Lily to the door. He sighed before he opened it. He looked into his brothers eyes. "Hello.... Anthony." He said trying to sound casual, but sounding quite cold instead.

Anthony gulped at the freezing glare of his brother. "H-hi Adam. Ummmm... This is Lulu." He said nodding towards the little three year old next to him.

Lulu looked shyly up at his uncle, trying to hide behind her fathers legs. She clutched her bunny tighter, feeling afraid of the strange man.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Laura walked downstairs and walked to the entrance, smiling a little more when she saw both Anthony and Lulu. Though she saw how Lulu was hiding behind Anthony. She frowned a little as she walked next to Adam, letting herself come to view.

---
Lily smiled at Lulu, "Hi Lulu!" She said, before seeing her hiding behind her father, "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:31 pm

Adam looked at the little girl and knelt down to her level. He smiled to her gently. "Hi Lulu. I'm your uncle Adam. Nice to meet you." He held out his hand to her.

Anthony smiled to Adam and Lulu, trying to show her it was allright.

Lulu kept her eyes on her uncle. She then looked up at her dad and took her hand from his to shake Adams. She quickly took it back though, locking her hand with her fathers again.

Anthony took Lulu in his arms. "Don't be shy hunny. Look Lily and Laura are here." He said as they walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Laura got nervous when she saw how nervous Lulu was. Her eyes looking at Anthony, before looking back at Lulu, "Hey you." she said softly, hoping to help her out a little.

---
Lily was confused to why Lulu was being so shy.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Anthony gave Lulu to Laura. He put the bag he was carrying down next to the door as he started to take of his coat. "Hi Lily." He said cheerfully.

Adam felt weird how Anthony had changed so much when becoming a father. Adam stood up and closed the door, going to the livingroom.

Lulu didn't resist when she was moved from Anthonys arms to Lauras. She hugged Laura, then pulled away and making her bunny kiss Lauras nose.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Laura smiled at Lulu as she held her, hugging her back. Before she laughed a little when her bunny gave her a kiss, "Aww how sweet..You think I could get a kiss from another cute little bunny?" She asked as she laughed a little.

---
Lily watched how Lulu opened up to her mother, but quickly put on a smile when her Uncle had spoken to her. She jumped up and hugged him, "Hi Uncle Anthony!!"
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Lulu smiled. "Okay, but just one." She said in her cute little voice as she pressed her index finger on her lip and then transfered the finger on to Lauras lips.

Anthony smiled at Lulu. She was so cute. He then looked down at Lily who came to hug him. He picked her up in his arms, hugging her back. "How's myu little niece?" He asked looking at Lilys face with a smile.

Adam felt like the fifth wheel, though he had to admit they were all acting cute. And he liked to see Laura so happy.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Laura laughed gently, before nuzzling her nose into Lulu's cheek. She then moved away. Before looking at Adam and smiling. She then looked at Lulu. "Is there a reason your nervous around Uncle Adam?" She asked softly.

---
Lily giggled as she continued to hug her uncle, "Good! I missed you two!" She said as she hugged her uncle tighter.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Anthny hugged Lily again. "Missed you too Lilypad." He put the girl down. "So what have you been doing today?"

Lulu looked at Adam, then squeesed her bunny to her chest. She had never seen Adam before and was shy of him. She burried her face to Lauras neck, trying not to make eye contact with Adam.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Lily smiled, "I've been drawing!" She giggled, before taking his hand to lead him into the room with the drawing.

---
Laura looked at Lulu and held her closer. She looked at Adam, giving him a look. Which mainly said it was going to take time. She smiled softly, before petting her back as she walked with them to the kitchen and sat down as she still held Lulu.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Adam sood up from the couch he was sitting on and walked to the kitchen with everybody. He took a seat next to them, taking paper and starting to draw.

Anthony followed Lily to the kitchen. "What did you draw?" He asked leaning on the back of a chair.

Lulu was sitting on Lauras lap as she watched her father talk to Lily. Her attention then was drawn to the pictures Adam was drawing. She looked at the pretty flowers he was making. She stood up on Lauras lap as she too reached for a paper and the pink crayon. She tried to copy Adams flowers on her own drawing. She noticed it was hard to draw while holding the bunny with her other arm, so she made it sit on the table.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySat May 12, 2012 6:03 pm

Lily showed Anthony her drawing, "It's all of us!" She said as she smiled at him, "It's a copy of the one I drew before..I drew it for you and Lulu!" She said as she gave him the drawing.

---
Laura watched how Lulu was trying to copy Adam's flowers. Her eyes slowly looking at him as she smiled. Before looking back down at her daughter. Even though she was a female, she looked a lot like Anthony. Except with his eye color and dark auburn hair. Though there was a hint of herself in Lulu, but that was more of the chin and nose.

Her eyes looked up to see Lily and Anthony getting along. Though..the three of them needed to talk..They had to discuss if they should tell Lily or not..
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:57 am

Anthony took the drawing in his hand. He gave a look towards Adam. Was this why Adam had suddenly want to see them. He looked back to the drawing. "It's very pretty Lily." He then looked at Laura, his eyes darting between her and Adam. "Would you want to draw with Lulu while I go and catch up with mommy and daddy?" He asked the little girl.

Adam looked up at Anthony, sensing the talking part was coming. He looked at Laura.

Lulu stood up on Lauras lap again. This time to look at Lilys drawing. She held the pink crayon to Lily. "I want pink dress."

________

Anthony tried not to laugh. Lulu could be quite demanding sometimes. He stood up and put Lily on the chair. "Okay lets leave the two of you to draw." He said walking to the livingroom.

Adam stood up and followed Anthony.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:02 am

Lily looked up at Anthony and nodded to him. She then looked at Lulu and smiled, "What kind of dress?"

---
Laura looked at both Adam and Anthony before he got up when Anthony put Lulu on the other chair. And followed him into the living room.

She leaned against the wall as she looked at Anthony when they were all in the room, "Lily wants you to come over more..and I think it's time to tell her about Lulu being her sister.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Lulu leaned over to Lily. "A princess dress." She said cheer fully. "And you forgot Pancake Bunny from the picture!" She said taking her bunny in her arms and hugging it.

Anthony looked to the kids in the kitchen. "She does?!" He asked in a whisper then looked at Adam. "What about you? What do you want Adam?" He asked showing worry in his face.

Adam looked to the floor. "I don't know. I think I could get used to the girl being around. Not sure about you though." He said looking back up at his brother.

Anthony looked down, hanging his head in defeat. "I know. And I have no problem with giving Laura partial custody. As long as Lu will spend time with me too." He said giving a rare, kind look towards Laura.

Adam looked at Laura, wanting to know what she thought.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Lily laughed as she nodded and drew a princess dress and the bunny.

---
Laura listened to the two discuss, before looking at Anthony, "I won't mind half custody." She said as she returned his look with honest look. She then looked at Adam, before looking back at Anthony, "So..we have to tell Lily now." She said as she walked closer to the two men.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Adam sighed to Anthony. "I need to talk to you in private. If you don't mind Laura?" He asked her in a soft tone.

Anthony could guess what Adam wanted to say, but nodded anyway.

Lulu watched Lily draw as she stood on the chair holding her bunny and swaying slightly. She then remembered her flowers, and took another crayon starting to make yellow flowers, that looked really messy, not as pretty as Adams flowers.

Adam lead Anthony outside. "I see you have changed alot since last time."

"Well being a father does change things."

"But I need to know that you will no longer hurt Laura or Lily."

"I won't." He said shortly. Looking into Adams eyes.

Adam narrowed his eyes. "Give me one reason to and I will exclude you out of my life and I will make sure you won't be seeing Lulu ever again!"

Anthony narrowed his own eyes before sighing. "I said I won't, just believe that already!!"

Adam kept looking at his brother in silence, judging him. "Fine I believe you. And just know I that was not a threath, but a promise." He said as he walked back inside Anthony in tow.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Laura stayed in the living room as she looked at both of her daughters. Her eyes softened as she watched them draw. A soft smile appeared on her face..Those were her precious little girls..And she loved them differently, but equally. Though she saw herself and Adam in Lily, while seeing herself and Anthony in Lulu. But yet they looked a like a little.

She turned her head when she heard Adam and Anthony come back into the room. She turned around, "So..we tell Lily now?" She asked.

---
Lily kept coloring. She was drawing a picture of just her and her mother now.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:50 pm

Adam and Anthony both nodded to Laura.

Lulu turned her head to see her father and uncle come back in before she looked back at her drawing.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:06 pm

Lily looked up as she smiled when she saw her mother walk in, "Mommy! Look! I drew us!" She said as she smiled and showed the drawing.

---
Laura smiled as she walked to Lily to look at the drawing, "Awww, thank you sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:08 pm

Lulu looked up at the drawing, standing on the chair again. "Where am I mommy?!" She asked feeling like she had been forgotten completely.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Laura froze when Lulu suddenly called her mommy.

---
Lily froze, getting confused, "She's not your mommy..she's mine." She said in a confused voice.

---
Laura looked at Anthony and Adam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lulu and Anthony come over.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheKinneyFamily :: Adam and Laura's Home :: Living Room-
Jump to: