TheKinneyFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea and Niina's rp!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lulu and Anthony come over.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam'

Adam'

Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Lulu stomped her foot and grabbed Lauras hand. "Is too!!" She felt like crying. "Right mommy?!" She asked looking up at Laura.

Anthony heard Lulu yell at Lily. He looked at the scene worried. "O-ou." He walked over to them. "Lu, honey, don't get upset now." He said placing his hand on his daughters shoulder.

Adam hurried to the kitchen, not wanting the girls to start fighting.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Laura looked at Lulu and nodded, "Right.." She said as she smiled at her, before looking at Lily.

---
Lily looked confused, before looking at Lulu and then back at her mother..Confusion all over her face.

---
"Lulu is your sister, Lily." She said softly.

---
Lily's eyes widened, "But..how is she my sister?! Daddy isn't her daddy!"
Back to top Go down
https://thekinneyfamily.forumotion.com
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Lulu wasn't shocked. She knew she and Lily were sisters. That's what her dad had told her.

Adam put his hand on Lilys shoulder. "You see Lily, you don't need to have the same mom and dad to be siblings. You share the same mom, and that makes you sisters."
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Lily looked at her father, before looking at her mother..She then felt the tears well up, "Why didn't you tell me!?" She shrieked, making all four of them freeze. Before she ran off, crying.

---
"Lily!" She called after her, before biting her lip. She went to follow her, but felt Adam's hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Adam stopped Laura before she could run after her. "I'll go." He followed Lily to back yard.

"Lily? Don't be upset honey." He said softly as he sat down next to the crying girl on the steps.

Anthony felt Lulu jolt when Lily yelled. He watched Lily run off.

Lulu was shocked. She felt like she had done something wrong and that confused her. "Why is Lily upset?" She asked looking up at her mother and father.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Lily sniffled, before looking up at her father, "W-why didn't you tell me?" She asked as she continued to cry.

---
Laura looked at Lulu, "Because Uncle Adam, Mommy and Daddy didn't tell Lily about you two being sisters.. Which was wrong of us..." She said as she put her hand on her daughter's shoulder. Before looking at Anthony.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Adam wrapped his arm around Lily and sighed deeply. "It's because the fact that Lulu isn't my daughter really hurt me. And I was very angry at uncle Anthony because of that." He explained appologetically.

Lulu was confused, not understanding. It was something she knew well and had grown up with. It was odd that Lily didn't know it.

Anthony looked at Laura, raising his eyebrow as if asking a question.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:33 pm

"Why is it Uncle Anthony's fault?" She asked, getting confused.

---
Laura looked at Anthony and returned the look, asking him for help here.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Adam looked down. "That is a story I will tell you when you out grow me in height." He said ruffeling Lilys hair. "It's a story for grownups."

Anthony took the hint. "Hey Lu." He sat down next to her. "How about you draw something?"
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Lily giggled a little, "Okay."

---
Laura watched Lulu go back to her drawing. Before sighing as she backed up a little..

[[OOC Hint, hint; I want Laura and Anthony to talk. XDDD]]
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:23 am

Anthony looked at Laura before kissing Lulu's head. "Mommy and daddy are gonna talk in the livingroom okay hun?" He recieved a nod from the girl as she was too consentrated in drawing.

Anthony walked with Laura to the livingroom. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:27 am

Laura looked at Anthony when he said they were going to talk.

She walked to the living room and leaned on the wall.

"What's up?"

"I..." She sighed, "I feel bad that we kept this from Lily.." She said softly, not liking that she had become upset.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:34 am

Anthony sat on the armrest of the couch. "I know, but it was best. I doubt Adam wanted to be reminded of that daily, or that Lily would pesteer him about why he doesn't want Lu around."
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:57 am

Laura looked down, "I know..but just seeing Lily get upset.." She sighed, "I don't want either of them to ever be upset.." She said as she was referring to Lulu and Lily.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:21 am

Anthony crossed his arms on his chest. "Yeah well that is something we can't control. Best just to take it as it comes and cope with it. " He looked at her. "So how do we share Lu? You keep her one week and I the next? Or I keep her during the weeks and you get weekends?"
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:50 pm

Laura looked up at him as she nodded.

She then thought about what he had just asked her. Though it seemed fair for them to get her each week.

"I keep her for one week, and then you can the next week.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:54 pm

Anthony nodded. "Okay. Let's start on monday, I'll bring her here then and the next monday you bring her to me. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Laura nodded, "Sounds good." She said, before she looked at him straight in the eyes..

"Thanks..for being nicer to me lately." She suddenly said.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:03 pm

He gave a smile. "Yeah well I have nothing to gain by being mean to you really." He looked at Lulu who was still drawing, and munchin on a cookie she had gotten from the cookie jar on the table. "Hey Lu! Who told you you could eat that?" He asked laughing.

Lulu looked to her daddy and grinned. "Don't worry, pancake bunny got one too." She said showing the cookie that she had placed infront of the bunny.

Anthony smiled and shook his head. "And we all know where that one is ending up." He mumbeled to himself as he stood up to go to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Laura smiled back at him, before looking into the kitchen when he suddenly spoke to their daughter.

She laughed softly as she saw Lu munching on a cookie. She smiled as she said she got a cookie for her bunny also.

Laura looked at Anthony, before going into the kitchen and hugging Lulu, before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Just two cookies, and then you'll have to wait to have another one after dinner." She said, motherly. Hugging her little girl.
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Anthony walked to Lulu, taking the cookie from the bunny. "You get that one, and this one after dinner." He kissed Lulu on the cheek. "Okay little sugar mouse?"
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Laura smiled up at Anthony and then laughed when Lulu gave a little pout.

"It will be more delicious after your dinner."
Back to top Go down
Adam'

Adam'

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Lulu pouted, but smiled when her dad kissed her cheek. "Okay daddy." She said sliding off the chair and grabbing her bunny with her. She took her drawing and went to the livingroom. She looked around. "Where is Lily?"

Anthony watched Lulu go to the livingroom. "She gets cracky if she eats too much sugar, so just a heads up." He whispered to Laura before moving to the livingroom with Lulu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lulu and Anthony come over.   Lulu and Anthony come over. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lulu and Anthony come over.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheKinneyFamily :: Adam and Laura's Home :: Living Room-
Jump to: