TheKinneyFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea and Niina's rp!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ollie and Amanda part 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Amanda-

Ollie and Amanda part 4 Empty
PostSubject: Ollie and Amanda part 4   Ollie and Amanda part 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:53 pm

-Crazy posessive-

Thomas went to the window of their small rent flat. It had been months and still no sign of her. They had searched every Amanda Strong in Gotham. Then moved to the Armstrong's, Prince's and to her lesser known aliases. Nothing. They had found one Amanda Strong, but she had moved to Star city. Their Amanda would have stayed put. Johnny returned to the apartment, Thomas turned to look at him. "Nothing. This is getting really frustrating." Johnny said going to lay down on the couch exhausted. Thomas looked out of the window, thinking hard. "There is one more possibility." He heard Johnny lift his head from the couch listening intently. "We didn't really look into that one woman who moved to Star city." Johnny leaned his head back on the armrest. "But Amanda would stay here don't you think. Or are you saying she didn't want to stay here?" Thomas pursed his lips in annoyance. "If she thinks she is leaving me like that she better think twice." Thomas moved away from the window, getting his coat and heading out. Johnny heard Thomas leave and sighed loudly. Thomas was even more gloomier without Amanda around.

Thomas was investigating on the woman that had left to Star city. He went to her old work place, walking straight into mr Andersons office. The man hung up his phone quickly and demanded to know who the man was and what he wanted. Thomas grabbed the man by the front of his shirt, slamming him against his desk. "I want to know about your old assistant." He growled to the man. "And I won't leave before I do." He said taking an owlrang and flicking it open and holding it close to the mans face. Mr Anderson glanced to the door seeing a shy woman look at the scene horrified. "It's okay Isabella, we are just talking." He tried to calm the woman down. Thomas shot a glare at the girl, making her dissapear fast. Anderson looked back up at he man who was threathening him. He looked alot like Bruce Wayne, but seemed different in many ways. "What do you want to know?" Thomas loosened his grip a bit. "I want to know about Amanda Strong." Mr Anderson frowned in confusion. "What about her? She was a decent assistant until she went and ruined a deal we were making with Oliver Queen and Bruce Wayne. Kept saying she doesn't lie when asked straight questions. That is absurd I said. I fired her and I think mr Queen hired her and she moved to Star city. I think he paid her or something." Thomas's eyes widened in recognition. 'Amanda!' He knew her rather twisted moral code. He knew she didn't lie, and that is why she would always tiptoe around the subject if she didn't want to give a straight answer. He narrowed his eyes at the man under him. "I hope you were nice to her. She isn't the type of woman to take orders from anyone." He moved the owlrang to the othermans cheek, pressing it down and dragging it slightly towards his chin, leaving a cut. "Or I will come back and skin your face off." Thomas said punching the man unconcious he struck the owlrang on the desk, warning the man when he would wake up before getting off of him and walking out casually. Next stop Star city.

Amanda had been going out with Oliver for few weeks now. They had managed to keep is in the down low. She was in the toilet, washing her hands. She looked herself up in the mirror, smiling slightly. She felt a small twinge of guilt sometimes when she was with Oliver. It took some time to push it aside, so Oliver wouldn't notice it. But he allways did, and it made her feel bad. She walked out of the bathroom to her desk, seeing Ollie wait for her there. "Ready?" He asked her as he handed her her handbag. She nodded. Walking with him to the elevator, and from there on they proceeded to the car. It took them to a restaurant. They were shown into their table. They ordered food, and started to talk about things. She smiled at his stories, letting her eyes wander on the other people there. Her eyes widened when they stopped on a familiar looking redhead. She blinked few times fast and swallowed trying to calm herself down. She looked at the man again only to see him look back at her. He gave her a smile and a wave with his hand. She looked at the man clearly shocked, all the color was vanishing from her face. She suddenly was brought back from her day dream. "Amanda? Are you allright? You don't look so good." She heard Oliver ask her. She looked into his eyes, then glancing back to the man who looked like Johnny. Only to find him vanished. She turned her attention back to Oliver. "I- I'm fine." She tried her best to smile. Oliver frowned, looking behind his back at what she had seen, but saw nothing. "What is it Amanda? You can tell me." He said taking her hand, she flinched under his touch, taking her hand away fast. "It's nothing. Lets just forget it okay." She said turning her attention to the food that was infront of them. Oliver frowned, she was definattely not okay. He watched her eat, if you called that eating. She was poking her food, looking around as if trying to find someone. It really bothered him that she couldn't tell him. She looked almost afraid. He decided it was better to cut the evening short. He drove her to her apartment. "I can come in if you want. If you need someone there." Amanda shook her head. "No, I'm fine, don't worry." She leaned to kiss his cheek. "I will see you tomorrow." She got out of the car, waving to Oliver before going in. She quickly entered her apartment, locking the door and putting the safety lock on. She grasped her head. 'Was that really Johnny?! And if It was where is Thomas?!' She quickly started to explore her apartment to see if they were there already, finding no one. She breathed a sigh of relief. She decided to take a shower, to calm her nerves.

Oliver was driving home, his thoughts were on Amanda. Suddenly he saw a yellow flash run by him, soon followed by a man that had dressed as an owl. He stopped his car, parking it on the side of the street. He saw them heading somewhere from his rearview mirror, shooting a tracer arrow at them.. He quickly got in the backseat and started to change into his costume. After he was done he ran after them.

Owlman swung himself up on the balcony. He waited for Johnny to run up the wall before getting in silently. He walked in to the bedroom seeing the woman they had been looking for sleeping soundly on the bed. Thomas silently moved forward, touching her face softly. He felt her jerk as she woke up. "Thomas!?" She asked looking up at him. "Don't forget me gorgeous." She heard someone say from the door. She turned to look and saw Johny there. "It was you at the restaurant!!" She exclaimed. "You looked like you had seen a ghost." He laughed. "I still think I am... What are the two of you doing here?" She asked sitting up on the bed. "To take you home ofcourse." Thomas said shortly. Amanda bit her lip. She didn't want to go. But how tell that to them. "But I don't want to..." She said softly. "Why not!" She heard Thomas growl at her. She winced. "I- I ... " She tried to explain herself, failing miserably. No words were coming to her, she was afraid of his reaction. "Is it that blonde mate you were with at the restaurant?" She heard Johnny ask her, her eyes widening suddenly. She looked up at Thomas. His lips were pressed together in a tight line. She waited for him to react, suddenly feeling him grab her by her neck, pinning her down on th bed. She grabbed his arm, trying to force it off as he was strangling her. She coughed as she was gasping for air. "Come on mate, you'll kill her!!" She heard Johnny say as she suddenly could breathe again. She quickly rolled on the floor, coughing. She looked up and saw Johnny holding Thomas away. "I'm sorry Thomas..."She whispered holding her neck. "I didn't mean to fall in love with him." She suddenly shriekked when the man broke free and smacked her across the face. She held her cheek. She didn't fight back. She knew she deserved it. She felt a kick to her chin. "What is so great about him?!" What do you see in him that you don't see in me?!" He asked kicking her stomach, as she was curled down on the floor. "Try manners for once!" She heard someone say close to her. She looked up slightly seeing someone green near her. "Now will you be leaving peacefully or do I have to fight?" Amanda closed her eyes, falling int ounconciousness, feeling safer now for some reason.

Oliver saw that the tracer had stopped. He arrived to the building, his eyes widening when he recognised it as Amandas. He quickly moved up, praying in his mind she would be safe. When he landed on her balcony he heard talking from the inside. He quickly moved closer, listening in on them. He wondered what was her relationship to them. "What are the two of you doing here?"/"To take you home ofcourse." He felt his breath get caught in his chest. No, they couldn' take her. He wouldn't let them. He squuezed his bow. But if she wanted to go with them who was he to stop her. He listened to her reply. "But I don't want to..."/"Why not!"/"I- I ... " /"Is it that blonde mate you were with at the restaurant?" Oliver smiled when she said she didn't want to go, but frowned when he recognised his civil persona from the description. He waited impatiently for them to talk again, suddenly hearing pained noises from there. He peeked in, and saw the owlsuited man strangle her. He reached for an arrow from his quiver to shoot at the man. He peeked again, seeing the yellow suited man pulling the other male off of her. He was reliefed when she rolled from the bed to the floor. He decided to stay in the shadows. Maybe they would leave her alone now. "I'm sorry Thomas..." "I didn't mean to fall in love with him." He heard her whisper that, it made his heart melt. He heard her shriek, looking back into the room. He saw her on the floor, and Owlman was kicking her. He jumped out, shooting one arrow as a warning. "Try manners for once!" He walked forward, placing him between her and the two men. "Now will you be leaving peacefully or do I have to fight?" He kept his eyes narrowed at the two, hoping she would be wise enough to get herself out of here. He didn't hear her move, which made him worried. Owlman gave a look to Johnny who speeded behind Ollie and grabbed him in a hold. "Listen Robin Hood. This is between me and her. You stay out of this." He heard Owlman say before getting all the wind knocked out of him when he punched him in the stomach. Owlman moved to Amanda, picking her up in his arms. Oliver looked up, seeing her unconcious. "No!" Oliver broke out of the hold. "You are not taking her anywhere." He said fighting Johnny off. He could see Owlman fidget with some kind of device, the same kind he saw on Superwoman that one night. "That is not for you to decide." The man said before he vanished from view. "No!!!" He kicked Johnny down, pinning him on the floor. "Where did he take her?!!" He asked menancingly. Johnny grinned. "Why should I tell you mate?" Oliver growled, punching the man unconcious. "Okay I'm so not in the mood for that." Oliver said, going through the male that was now unconcious. He found a similar device, starting to play with it. He looked at the unconcious man, before pressing the button, getting transported to another earth.

Amandas eyes fluttered open. She looked up, seeing she was in her room on her home. She sat up, feeling the pain from her abs. "You are awake." She heard a low voice say to her. She saw Thomas. "What happened?"
"I took you home ofcourse."
"I didn't ask you to. I was happy where I was. And where is Johnny?" She asked conserned.
"He was left behind." She looked at him like he was crazy,
"Why not take him and leave me?"
"Because you are my woman! And I don't like sharing!" He said quickly striding forward and grabbing her by the hair. She winced in pain, grabbing his wrist and forcing it off. "Then I will make it easier for you and break up with you!!!" She said getting up from the bed. She started to make her way towards the exit, suddenly feeling him tackle her and start strangling her again. "I won't let you!!" She was fighting him off of her. "Then you will have to kill me!!!" She growled to him. He let her go. "Fine then I will!!" He punched her in the face.

Oliver arrived to the other earth, looking around. He saw Johnny on the ground. "Hey! Wake up!" He kicked him softly. "You better take me to them." He said to the man who was waking up. "Why?! What do you care?" Oliver growled. "I fucking love that woman, and you two are not taking her away from me!!!" He grabbed Johnny closer and yelled to his face. "You're the guy from the restaurant?" Ollie just nodded. Johnny sighed and pushed the man away. "Fine, I will take you to them. She can decide if she wants you or not." Johnny took the mans hand and speeded off to Amandas place. They froze when they saw Amanda and Thomas rolling on the floor, fighting eachother. Amanda had some cuts on her face and some bruises forming on her. Thomas was bleeding from his mouth. Johnny speeded forward, pulling Thomas away. "What is wrong mate?! I have never seen you so angry!" Oliver ran to Amanda, helping her up. "Are you okay?" He asked her softly. She snapped her head towards him, obviously not recognising him, judging by the frown on her face. "Peachy." Oliver took off his mask. "It's me Amanda." She looked at him, her eyes widening. "Ollie?!" Oliver smiled softly at her shock. "Get your hands off her!!" They heard Owlman yell, as he charged at them. Amanda quickly grabbed Oliver, flying him up. "Please Thoms just stop this now!! You can get all my men and all my territory, I will give all that to you if you just leave us be!!" She tried to reason with him. "She has got a point mate. If you force her to stay she will resent you and eventually kill you in your sleep." She turned her head when she heard Johnny talk, she looked down, and smiled to the redhead. Thomas was breathing heavily, listening to Johnnys logick. "You don't want to kill her mate." Owlman huffed, biting his bleeding lip. He tossed the transporter up at them. "Go then!!" Oliver caught the transporter, Amanda sighed, getting down lowering Oliver down on the floor. "But if you hurt her, I will come after you!" Thomas said pointing to Oliver. "And you, I will wait for you. No matter how long it takes." Amanda smiled. "I know, but you don't have to." She took the device, dialing the destination into it before pressing the button. "Goodbye Thomas and Johnny." She said before she vanished with Oliver.

They appeared again into Amandas appartment. She sighed deeply as she went to sit on her bed. "Dear God that was difficult...." She said rubbing her face. Oliver laughed, and went to the bathroom to get a towel. He moistened it, and brought it back to her. He sat down next to her and gently started to pat her face, cleaning the blood from it. "You don't have to come to work tomorrow looking like that if you don't want to." She winced. "I'd rather go to work. Staying home would mean I'm fazed by small cuts and few bruises." She said laughing softly. Oliver smiled. "You're so brave." They fell into silence for a while. "I heard what you said to him. Tha you love me." She blushed slightly. "And you don't believe me? I told you once I don't lie." Oliver laughed. "I didn't say you did. But I would like some proof you know." She arched her eyebrow. "You want proof after all that?!" He grinned. "Maybe." She smiled amused at him and leaned to kiss him. "Good enough?" Oliver smiled. "For now." He went to get the first aid kit, starting to patch her up. "Do you want to stay the night?" She asked when he was treating her wounds. "Sure. I would be glad to." He said looking at her, smiling softly. He finished treating her. "There done." She smiled to him, kissing his cheek. "Thank you." She said crawling to the bed, baconing him to join her. Oliver smirked and took off his weapons, placing them against the wall before climbing into the bed. He pulled her close to his chest as they both fell asleep slowly.
Back to top Go down

Ollie and Amanda part 4
Page 1 of 1