TheKinneyFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea and Niina's rp!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ollie and Amanda part 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Amanda-

Ollie and Amanda part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ollie and Amanda part 3   Ollie and Amanda part 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:35 am

-My heart will go on-

Amanda sighed deeply as she was waiting for the copying maschine to finish it's job. She was feeling down. It had been months and no one had come for her. She knew Owlman had those inter dimencional thingies more than one. And she was wondering if he was missing the vile of chemicals more than her. She used her own civil name, so if they were looking for her she had left clear tracks. She sighed again and took her copies, taking them to her desk and started to make them into neat little bunches. She was focusing on her task and did not see Oliver come in. He was talking about something he wanted her to do, but stopped talking when he saw she wasn't listening. He looked at her, frowning worried. "Amanda?!" She didn't respond to that, so he cleared his throath loudly. She still seemed to be in her own thoughts, so he took his coat off and aproached her desk, dropping his coat on it with a thud, finally getting her to look up. "O-Oliver?! When did you come in?" She asked quickly getting to her feet and taking the coat away. Oliver looked at her worried. "You okay Amanda? You seem out of it." She panicked, she didn't know how long had he been there and she had indeed gone too deep in her thoughts. "I'm sorry, something was troubling me." Oliver looked at her and went to sit on the edge of her desk. "Want to share?" She looked at him, thinking if she should tell him. "Umm... Well it's nothing really. Just some friends of mine who haven't gotten intouch with me for months now. I think they have forgotten about me." She said a bit ashamed to tell him this. Oliver looked at her sympathicely. "Well if they have, they were not really your friends then." He got up and went to her, placing his hand on her shoulder. "But that is the thing about friends, you will make new ones." She turned her head to look at him in the eyes, and saw him smile warmly to her. That somehow made her heart leap. She felt her cheeks feel warmer and looked away. "Thank you Oliver. Uhmm... I better get back to work." She said pulling away from his hand, going back to her desk arranging the papers. Oliver smirked, seeing her blush slightly. He decided not to tease her further, not wanting her to get mad at him for touching her again. "Well I better go too, I have some important phone calls to make and then I have some meeting to attend to." She nodded, watching him walk to his office, closing the glass door to it. She saw him sit down and pick up his phone and dial the number, turning around in his chair to look out of the window as he spoke. In split seconds she let out her breath, burrying her head in her hands. "no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no Amadna no... You are not falling for this guy, you have Thomas..." She whispered to herself, beating her head with her palm. She looked up seeing him still talking, and continued her work.

Oliver hung up the phone, sighing after the last call. He turned around in his chair, his eyes falling on his beautifull assistant. She really was something. She had almost twisted his arm off when they first met, and now she was blushing like a schoolgirl. He placed his elbows on the table, leaning his chin on his enwined fingers as he kept looking at her. She was talking on the phone, clearly having an intense conversation with someone. He saw some office girl come in and give her some papers that she quickly glanced over, making some notes on it before baconing the girl back and giving the papers to her, never putting the phone down. He smirked, slowly getting up and walking to her. "I'm sorry, but that is not exaptable. You will make the required changes, or there will be no deal. Good day." She said hangign up. He raised his eyebrow to her. "What, are you negotiating deals for me now miss Strong?" He asked amused. She looked up at him. "You were on the phone and they called wanting to talk to you. I started talking to them and listened to the conditions, they were outrageous, so excuse me if I spared you for that." The phone rang again, she picked it up answering it like she usually did. She nodded, making some aproving sounds and smiled. "That sounds acceptable. We shall be waiting for the paperwork on that then. Good day." She hung up again clearly cheerfull. Ollie looked at her amazed. "You are some buissness woman. Why are you hiding behind that desk?" He asked confused. She laughed. "It was all I could get as a job, and then you got me fired and hired me here. So, I didn't have much choise." She looked up at him. "Shouldn't you be heading to the meeting?" She asked going to get his coat. He looked at her confused then remembered that indeed he was. "Oh, right right, indeed." He let her help his coat on him. Her hands touched his shoulders, she wanted to just quickly take them off of him, feeling this strange electric feeling going through her body when she touched him. "Good luck for the meeting then mr Queen." She said trying to sound normal. He turned to look at her, hearing an odd tone in her voice. He ignored it. "Thank you Amanda." He was about to head out the door, turning to look at her once more. He wanted to ask her out, but decided not to. He left. She saw him turn around, wondering if he forgot something, but when he left she sighed in relief, and looked at her hands. "What is wrong with me?" She asked to herself, going back to work.

Oliver was getting bored in the meeting. Someone was talking, presenting his information so tiresome. Ollie yawned and started to drift off in his own thoughts. What if she would have said yes to the date? He would never know that now would he. It didn't have to lead to sex. Though he wouldn't mind that either. Or was he just after another conquest? After Dinah had left him, he had done alot of those. All he knew he didn't want to lose Amanda as a worker, she was amazing at what she did. She did not bow down to anyone. Oloiver looked at the speaker, he was still going. He bit his lip, taking his phone from his pocket, and tapping his thigh with it. He was thinking what he should do. Then he remembered that he was supposed to go to this trip to the west coast. He smirked. He could bring her along. It would be like an unofficial date. He took his phone and started to write the text message. He sent it and held his phone in his hand, waiting impatiently for her to answer.

She was talking on the phone, taking a message for Oliver when she heard her cell phone beep. She finished taking the message before hangng up. She took her cell phone, looking at the message Oliver had sent her. It made her smile. She read it and bit on her thumb nail, thinking what she should do. Her thoughts turned to Thomas. What would he say if he found out. She shook her head and frowned. No, he didn't care. She had left a clear trail after her. A genius like him could easily find her. She looked at the text once again, deciding she would take this chance. She typed the text, saying she would go with him. After all it was a buissness trip, nothing had to come out of it, right?

Oliver felt the phone tremble in his hand, eagerly looking at it. He smiled seeing she accepted the invitation. He looked back to the speaker who was still speaking. He couldn't stop the stubborn smile that crept on his lips. He was determined to make her his.

Amanda got to the hotel, looking at it's splendour. She saw Oliver waiting for her in the lobby. She walked to him, smiling to him. He smiled back and gave her her hotel room key. "Right next to mine." He said, picking her luggage, carrying them to her room. "We have somewhere to go in an hour, but after that I will take you to a dinner. Be sure to wear something nice." He said leaving her to get comfortable. She dropped her purse on th bed and kicked her heels off, walking to the balcony and looking out, seeing the amazing view over the city, stretching all the way to the ocean. She felt the warm breeze on her face, closing her eyes and enjoying it. She then walked back in, taking a seagreen dress she had bought for this espceially. She put it on, looking at her slim silhouette from the mirror. She did her hair on a bun, and aplied some make up. She decided she was taking off her glasses. She left them on the nightstand, putting on her heels and taking a black bolero top to put over her dress during the meeting. She walked to Oliver's room, knocking on the door. He opened it, his tie hangign from his shoulders. She smirked, seeing him look at her his mouth hanging open. "Need help with that?" She said placing her clutch under her arm and taking the ends of his tie, starting to tie it. Oliver was stunned by her beauty, he noticed she had left her glasses out, she looked even more beautifull without them. He felt her close to him when she tied his tie, resisting the urge to kiss her. When she let go and walked past him to the room to get his jacket and holding it for him to slip into it. He let out a sigh of relief before turning around and walking to her, letting her help his coat on. He felt strange around her, wanting to just grab her in his arms and ravish her. It made him feel so uneasy, his palms started to sweat. He cleared his throath. "Well lets go then." He said walking with her to the lobby and from there to the car that was waiting for them. He helped her into the car, holding the door open for her as they drove off to the meeting. He glanced down and saw her hand resting on the seat between them. He resisted the urge to take it, instead he placed his hand next to hers, feeling the heat that was radiating from it. It felt like electricity, they weren't touching, but still he could feel it. He quickly pulled his hand away, feeling his stomach fluttering.

After the meeting Oliver had taken her to a restaurant. They were having a nice conversation, and enjoying good food. She was laughing at his stories. Keeping her own history a mystery from him, he didn't mind that. He knew she was a mysterious woman. She didn't have that much personal items on her desk or in her home. Apart from that brief conversation about her friends she hadn't said anything else about her life. They left the restaurant, taking a walk on the beach. He noticed how beautifull she looked in the moonlight. He hesitated, but finally took her hand in his. She turned to look at him, then lowered her gaze to their hands, looking back up at him she smiled softly. "I was wondering when you would make a move." She said to him. He laughed. "Well last time I touched you without permission I got a thereath that you would cut my hands off." She smirked. "I suppose I still got the talent to scare people." She said proud of herself as they continued on. "Amanda? Where is this going?" He saked wanting to know, how far he could push it. She looked at him. "As long as you don't just use me I'm good." She said looking into his eyes. He smiled and untangeled their hands, placing his arm around her shoulder, pulling her to lean on him slightly as they walked on. "I don't think you are one of those women who I would just use. Not you, not ever." She stopped, making him stop too. "So what are you saying? You love me?" She asked blinking at him. No one had ever said those words to her, in any way. Oliver touched her cheek, lifting her face slightly so he could kiss her lips softly."Yes, it might be too early for that, but I do love you." She blushed, a soft smile creeping on her lips. She lifted her hand to cover her mouth and cheeks. 'Why am I blushing like this, I am not a school girl!' She took few steps from him, going to the railing, looking at the ocean. She couldn't help it, she didn't understand how this man made her feel like she was made of glass and her heart beating in her chest was about to burst through her. She closed her eyes and let out a breath. There was still Thomas knocking on her concious. Oliver looked at her, puzzeled over her reaction. "What is wrong Amanda? I thought you wanted that." He walked to stand next to her on the railing, looking at her face. She glanced at him. "I'm sorry. I just... uhmmm... feel weak..." She said looking at him, seeing in his eyes that he didn't understand. "I had a boyfriend. He meant alot to me, but I didn't to him I suppose. I think he is still controlling me, I feel like I'm cheating on him. And that is not what I want to feel." She stopped for a while, looking deep into Olivers eyes, seeing some hurt in there. "And you make me feel so beautifull, smart and fragile. You make me blush like a schoolgirl by just standing there and I feel all the control in me vanish. I don't like that." She could see him smile. He embraced her. "I understand where you are coming from, and I will be patient." He wanted to hit this person who would be so stupid as to let this fine woman slip through his fingers. Though now it meant that he had his chance. He wouldn't give her up just yet. She breathed in his scent, letting her hands go around his waist and burried her face into his chest. She felt his hands hold her close, rubbing her back. She felt so happy there. She hadn't felt so happy in Thomas's embraces. They were more controlling, like she was meant to keep there. Oliver felt safe, and warmer. She loved this feeling. She felt cold air hit her back, shivering slightly. "Should we go back to the hotel?" Oliver asked her, breaking from the embrace. She looked up at him and nodded. He put his jacket on her shoulders, walking towards the hotel.

He walked her to her room, she opened the door with her key card, turning to him, handing his jacket back to him. "Thank you Oliver, I had fun." She hesitated before leaning to kiss his lips. She parted from the kiss, looking deep in his eyes, waiting for him to d something. Oliver grabbed her closer, kissing her lips passionately. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, her hand going through his hair. He pushed her into the room, closing the door after them. She reached her hand up in her hair, taking the hairpins that were holding it up out, making it fall to her waist. She kept glinging to the kiss, letting him navigate them to the bed. He made them both fall on it. He lifted up looking down at her lucid eyes, who were looking up at him asking him to continue. Her lipstick was smeared from the kiss. "Do you really want this?" He asked, recieving a nodd and a smile from her. He leaned back to kiss her, letting his hand caress her body through the fabric of her dress. He kicked his shoes off, starting to, with her help, take off his shirt. He saw her eyes wander on his exposed upper body. "You like what you see?" He asked smirking seductively. He felt her hand touch his abdomen, it send a jolt of elctricity traveling from his skin to his brain and to his lower regions. She moved her hand up to hischest. "Very much." She said in a husky tone. He leaned to kiss her again, going to kiss her neck. She let out a moan, her hand holding his head close and running through his hair. He rolled her ontop of him, starting to unzip the back of her dress. He enjoyed her long hair form a curtain around them. She straddeled him, starting to move her hips against his groin. He moaned, feeling the pleasure travel up his spine. She smirked against his lips, thrusting her hips harder. He finished unzipping her dress, taking it off of her. He looked up at her body, seeing the lacey underwear she wore under her dress. "You like what you see?" She asked reaching her hands behind her back and unclasping her bra. She slid them off slowly and tossed them on the floor. She leaned to kiss him again, passionately sucking on his lips. He smirked against the kiss, flipping them over once again, placing himself ontop. "Love it." He said uniting the kiss once again. She moaned into the kiss, her hands going behind his back, one of them going to caress his neck, running in his hair. He let his hand travel down her body to her thigh, caressing it. She bent her leg, spreading them to give him room. He slipped his hand to her mound, massaging it, gaining a moan from her. He could feel her wetness through the thin fabric of her panties. He started to kis down her neck, chest and stomach, going to remove her panties. She was laying naked underneath him now, he let his eyes travel on her body. He sat onotp of her, opening his pants. She helped him take them off. Her hand went to his member, rubbing it until it was hard enough. He bent her legs, entering her slowly. She let out a long shaky moan, uniting their kiss once more. He started to move inside her, steadily. She kept her eyes closed, getting lost in the pleasure, closing every and all ghosts out of her mind, focusing on him and this pleasure he was giving her. He started to thrust harder and faster, gaining moans from her. That made him move faster. She let out a loud moan, feeling him hit her g-spot. Her whole body arched under him. She broke away from the kiss, her head turning to the side as she kept moaning in pleasure. He started to kiss her neck, thrusting against that spot over and over again, feeling her muscels tighten around him. "Ohhh!! Oliver!!!" She moaned loudly. He started going faster, getting lost in his pleasure that he was getting form her moans. He moaned against her neck, feeling his climax getting closer. She screamed a moan when she came, feeling him cum inside her. She slowly came down from her high, looking at Ollie. She smiled to him, uniting them in a passionate kiss. He pulled from her, laying down next to her. He looked at his beautiful assistant, holding her close to him, not wanting to let go. They slowly fell asleep, holding each other.

-Months earlier-

Johnny sppeeded to Owlman. "Come on mate, she has been gone for days now. Something's happend to her I'm sure of it." Owlman turned to look at the yellowglad speedster, "If I were you I would not worry yet. If she was caught she wouldn't apreciate us coming to her rescue. She is too proud." Owlman turned back to his computer. Johnny frowned. "Why are you not worried? She is your girlfriend." Owlman sighed. "I know her too well to worry about her." He continued working. "We could go after her. There is no quarantee she got caught. And don't you need what ever it is you sent her to get mate?" Owlman turned towards the man again, raiisng an eyebrow under his cowl. "And if she doesn't come back your project is at a stand still right?" The other man continued. Owlman sighed. "Fine." He got up from his computer, saving his projects and closing it. He went to get two of those inter dimensional transporters. "One for you one for me and keep it safe, once it breaks we are stuck there." He said pressing the buttons to send himself to earth.

Once they arrived to Gotham, he was pleased to see they were infront of Wayne corporation labs. The same lab she had been sent to raid some days ago. They broke in. "It doesn't look like she's been here." Johnny gained a look from Owlman. "What? She would have wrecked the place if she was caught." Owlman knelt down, picking up a piece of broken equipment. "She was here." He tossed the piece to Johnny. "She broke the device which would have helped her home." They stayed in silence, looking for other pieces of clues. They were inetterupted by a battarang landing on the floor next to them. They turned to look in the directon it came from. Batman swung himself down using a line and hit Owlman, making him hit the wall. "What are you two doing here?" He demanded to know. He had been observing them long enough to see they were not stealing anything. Owlman sat up, rubbing his jaw. "Nothing illegal. Just looking for a lost lamb." He said standing up. "Seen her?" Batman narrowed his eyes at the men. "She raided this lab four nights ago. Green Arrow aprehended her and they fought and they broke her means of transportation. She flew away, no one knows where." Owlman and Johnny looked at eachother. "Thank you for the information. Let's go." Owlman said turning to leave with Johnny. "Hold on! You two are not here to cause trouble right? Just looking for Superwoman am I right?" Batman asked, readying for a fight if needed. "I can't promise anything, but we are her to get her back. Nothing more." Owlman said, turning to leave again.

The two men made their way to the park. "Where do we start looking mate?" Johnny asked not knowing what the other male was thinking. "First we need a place to stay and regular clothes." He took some money, giving it to Johnny. "Can you arrange that?" Johnny vanished in a yellow dash, getting back some time later holding clothes. "I got us a room for the night, we can look for an appartment later. Anything else mate?" He asked as they went to the public toilets to change. "We will have to look for her. I suppose she uses her name as an alias. Amanda Strong. We will have to look for every Amanda Strong in Gotham city." Johnny stepped out of his stall. "That will take long." Thomas walked out of his stall. "It will, but that's all we can do now." Thomas ran his hand through his hair. "But I will get her back. That is a promise." They walked out of the toilet, towards the room they were supposed to stay in.
Back to top Go down

Ollie and Amanda part 3
Page 1 of 1