TheKinneyFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea and Niina's rp!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ollie and Amanda part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Amanda-

Ollie and Amanda part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Ollie and Amanda part 1   Ollie and Amanda part 1 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:11 am

-I'm about to break you-

Amanda dropped in on an unfamiliar park. Actually it looked kind of familiar, seeing as they had almost similar in her universe. "Gotham." She said looking around. She placed the trans dimensional device on her waist to it's holster and looked around. "Now to complete my task Owlman sent me for." She said as she flew up to the air and flew towards Wayne corporation. Once she arrived she broke in, not minding the alarms that went off almost immidiately. She made her way deeper into the building determined to take something for Thomas. "Aaah, finnally." She said as she took a tube of some liquid. She slid it between her breasts, smirking slightly thinking of what she would make Thomas do to get it. She turned around and started to head out when an arrow cut her way. She looked up and saw an archer there, with green outfit. "I suggest you put what ever you took back or the next one will go through your leg." She smirked. "Go ahead then, try." He narrowed his eyes as he shot his arrow, aiming to her upper thigh. She smirked and caught the arrow in her hand just before it could hit her leg. She looked up at him and threw the arrow at him. Green Arrow quickly got out of the way, dropping down to the floor from his vantage point. He quickly took an arrow, aiming to shoot at her again. "I'm asking again to put what you took back. I'd really hate to shoot a beautiful woman like you." She smirked, liking his flattery. "You think flattery will help you in this." She said placing her hand on her hip and looking at him amused. He smirked and shot his arrow. The head of it was blunt and it hit her thigh, giving her a shock of electricity. She screamed, falling to her knees as she tore the arrow from her thigh off. "Now I'm pissed!" She said glaring up at him before she charged at him, throwing punches at him. He dodged them, trying to keep away from her fists. He saw an opening and used his bow to jab her in the stomach. He caught sight of the tube between her breasts when she bent forward to grab her stomach. He tried to reach it, only to find that she grabbed his hand, throwing him to the floor over her shoulder. "I know you want to cup a feel, but not on the first date sweety." She said mockingly looking down at him as she kept his hand in her grip. She placed her foot on his chest, holding him down. "What's your name? So I can carve it on your tomb stone." He groaned in pain, grabbing her ankle, trying to force it off. "Baby, I'm not going to die today." He pulled on her foot fast, making her fall down on her back on the floor. He quickly got up and grabbed his bow and arrow, seeing her get up. He narrowed his eyes. "Last chance beautifull." She started laughing. "You are afraid to shoot me archer." He smirked at her and shot the arrow, it landing on the floor before her and releasing the gass it held. "Name is Green Arrow baby." He said standing up straight watching her cough before falling to the floor.

She woke up some time later, seeing him standing infront of her. "Good, you woke up." She looked down at her body, seeing he had tied her up pretty good. "Bondage, really?" She said mockigly. He smirked and crouched up next to her. "Who are you? I haven't seen you around before. If you are a new villain I suggest you stop now before you run into trouble." She started laughing at his comment, making him feel uncomfortable now. "Sweety. I'm Superwoman, and I am no stranger to the world of villainy. I am the other world equivalent of Wonder Woman. The bad twin if you will." He looked at her surprised. "Then what are you doing here?" She raised her eyebrow and started to slowly make her hands free behind her back. "I went on an errand for Owlman." He looked at her and took the vile from his pocket. "What does he need this for then?" She smirked feeling her hands get untangeled from the ropes, keeping down for a while, wanting to see where it would lead. "So you finally got to second base." She teased him. "And you never cleared the first base." He smirked at her amused as he knelt down next to her and planted a kiss on her lips. She responded to the kiss, biting down on his lip softly before pulling away. "Sucker." She said before punching him to the face and making him fall back. She quickly moved to grab the vile. She ran few steps and reached for the interdimensional device, only finding it was not there. She groaned. "Figures." She looked at the man who was now getting up grinning widely. "Lose something?" He asked amused as he dangeled the device infront of her. She charged at him, kicking him down as he dropped the device. It went sliding few meters away from them. He quickly recovered and charged at her again, trying to grab the vile from her. She kept dodging his hits, slowly backing up. She suddenly heard an ominous crunch under her foot. She gasped as her eyes widened when she looked down. "NO!!" He took the chance and hit her jaw, grabbing the vile from her. "What's the matter gorgeous, lose your gun?" She held her jaw and glared at him. "Idiot!! That was not a gun!! Now I'm stuck in this dimension!!" She ran at him and hit his face, upset now. Green Arrow looked shocked. 'Well now I really screwed things up.' He thought clearly sorry about the situation. "Sorry baby, didn't mean to get you stuck here." She growled at him, clenching her fist. "This isn't over Archer!" She said taking off from the ground and flying away. Oliver watched her fly away, rubbing the back of his neck ashamed. "Well hopefully she doesn't cause anymore trouble."

Amanda flew to the city, landing to the park again, kicking down a trash can, angry as hell. "Fuck this shit!! Owlman better come get me soon." She growled to herself as she sat on the park bench, starting to think up a plan. She looked up, seeing someone closing up a shop. She smirked and casually walked over to them. She grabbed the person who was closing the shop from her throath, quickly moving them inside. "Though luck girl." She said snapping her neck, letting the shop girl fall to the floor. She proceeded to get some clothes to hide her Superwoman costume. She looked herself from the mirror, and proceeded to the back of the store, taking a handbag from the racks, to the safe. She forced it open, taking all the money she could carry in the bag. She flung it on her shoulder, getting out of the store, walking away cassually.

She got a cheap rental apartment, setteling down in it. She looked at the pathetic excuse of a shelter. "Well it will have to do for now." She said taking the newspaper and leafing through it, looking for something to fill her need of cash. She tossed the paper away pissed. "Nothing interesting!!" She huffed looking at the paper in the corner of the room. She sighed and got up. "Well better get a job then." She said starting to circle the wanted adds.

Oliver was looking out from the hotel window down to the city of Gotham. "I wonder where she is..." He said to himself, wondering about Superwoman. He hadn't heard from her for few days. Well he supposed that was just good. A woman like her could really cause some trouble. Nor would she make empty threaths. He sighed, going back to his bed, deciding he shouldn't worry about it right now. She was sure to pop up sometime.

Amanda opened her eyes, sighing before spreading a wide smile on her lips. "And would you like anything else mr Anderson?" She tried to keep her cool, but this man was driving her from pissed to mass murder in matter of seconds. "No, that's fine Amanda, try not to get the order messed this time." He said before continuing his phone call. Amandas smile was still on when she took the cup of coffee and the lunch she had fetched for him and went away. When she closed the door to his office all the people shivered under the look she was giving. "two sugars and no milk... fuck why not try three sugars and no milk fucking excuse of a man... And why the fuck can't you eat this? Just because you say you want it with fries instead of mash..... fuck...." She growled under her breath, muttering the words so nobody heard her. She dropped the dishes in the sink and sighed, counting to ten slowly. She walked back to her desk, getting her coat and purse, going to run his errands again, having the wits to call before hand to make the order. She got the order, bringing it to mr Anderson. "Everything like you want it sir?" She asked cheerfully. "Yes, thank you Amanda." She nodded smiling to him, imagining ten different ways to kill the man painfully. "Thank you mr Anderson." She was heading out. "Oh! Amanda, now that I remember, could you prepare some papers? I have this meeting with Bruce Wayne and Oliver Queen. A major deal is about to happen, and I need to be prepared." She looked at him with interest. "Ofcours sir." He smiled widely. "Good, there is the material, and the meeting is tomorrow." She looked at where he was pointing to and mentally screamed, but spread that fake smile on her lips again. "Will do sir." She collected the material and was heading out again when he spoke again. "Oh, and Amanda, both of them are ladies men, so if you could wear something a bit more sexy that would help, thank you." She looked at him with her eyes widened. "Yes mr Anderson." She exited the door, groaningin frustration.

She was working late that evening, getting everything ready and proper. She arranged the briefs and papers in neat piles on the conference table. She looked at the room once more before closing the door and heading home. She had gone shopping for new clothes for the meeting tomorrow, and when she arrived home she went to bed immediately.
Back to top Go down

Ollie and Amanda part 1
Page 1 of 1