TheKinneyFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea and Niina's rp!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ollie and Amanda part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Amanda-

Ollie and Amanda part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ollie and Amanda part 2   Ollie and Amanda part 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:01 pm

-New beginings-

Amanda arrived to work that day, wearing high heels and a pencilskirt and a a top that covered her whole upper body, exept the sleeves and the chest area were almost see throug. She was very proud of that combo, now she was showing some cleavage without being trampy. She walked to her table, dropping her handbag on the chair as she took off her coat. She adjusted her hair that she had gathered into a bun and glasses she had started to wear as a precaution of a disguise. She walked briskly to the conference room, holding the sweets she had picked up from a bakery that morning. She put them up on the table, arranging them in a delicious display. "Is this where the meeting is held?" She heard someone ask her, and turned to look over her shoulder. She saw a blonde haired man standing in the doorway. She smiled to him. "Yes it is, but I'm afraid you are early mr...?" He smirked. "Queen, Oliver Queen. And what is your name miss?" She stood up straight and turned to face him. So this was Oliver Queen. She couldn't deny he was handsome, but playboys didn't really intrest her much. "Amanda Strong, nice to meet you mr Queen." She said moving forward to shake his hand. He took it shaking it firmly. "Will you be taking part in the meeting miss Strong?" She nodded and retrieved her hand from his grip. "I will, but only as an assistant." He made a sexy smirk, somehow she found that charming. "That is good to hear, we need some eye candy in that meeting." He said winking to her. She was a bit taken aback by that. "Yes, well I may be eyecandy, but that is all I am mr Queen." She said going to take the box she had brought the sweets in. He walked to her and lightly tapped her rear. "Don't say that miss Strong, I'm sure we could have some fun after the meeting." That was it, she snapped. She quickly turned around, grabbing his hand and forcing it behind his back, twisting it slightly. She leaned to his ear. "Listen, you may be a millionaire playboy, but keep your hands to yourself when I don't want you to touch me. Next time I catch you touching me inapropriately I will cut your hand off understood?" He gave a groan when she twisted his arm. "Got it. Can you please let go?" She let him go, gathering her composure. "Well aren't you grouchy?" He said rubbing his arm. "And handshake like a vice." She felt pleased with those words. "I am just a woman who knows her worth." She left the room, walking briskly.

The meeting started, she sat there quiet, when serving coffee or tea and sweets to the people who were listening to mr Anderson talk or giving them papers and briefs to read. She felt Oliver's eyes on her, trying to ignore him. When the meeting progressed to them signing the contracts she watched in silence as both of the men were reading the text. She looked down, sightly bored. "What do you think miss Strong?" She sprang her head up when she heard someone talk to her. "Huh?" She looked at Oliver with confusion, painfully aware the others were looking at her now. Oliver smirked. "You have read these haven't you?" She blinked few timmes fast. "Yes." She suddenly gathered her composure. "Well what do you think miss Strong? Is it a good deal or no?" She glanced at mr Anderson who was glaring daggers at her. She ignored him and took a deep breath before speaking. "Well as I have understood you mr Queen don't do unethical deals, and seeing our company has a few sub companies who deal with child labour. Also there is one condition on page six you might want to be weary of." She turned to speak to mr Wayne. "And that same applys to you mr Wayne." She glanced at her boss who was turning red from anger and the other people in that room, who were appalled that she was speaking. "Basically what they are doing they are ripping you off if you do not meet that particular condition. And with the current way your companies are you two are going to get caught in that particular loop hole." She looked at the other people again then at Oliver and mr Wayne. Oliver looked surprised, pleasantly so. "Thank you miss Strong. That was very helpfull." He looked over at Bruce and dropped the contract on the table. "Well then I think this is done then, am I right Bruce?" The dark haired man nodded and did the same. "We shall be going now then." Bruce said before leaving with Oliver. Amanda gave a death glare to Oliver. She stood there waiting to be scolded, and knowing she surely would be fired. The others started to clear from the room, leaving only a very pissed off mr Anderson. She closed her eyes, breathing deeply as she heard the door close behind the las person to leave. She opened her deep brown eyes readying herself for some yelling.

Oliver felt slightly bad for the woman, having brought her into that. "She did that to herself." He heard Bruce say when they both stood near the elevators looking at her taking the one sided yelling from mr Anderson. "Maybe so, but she impressed me with her knowledge. And that takes alot of guts to do that." Oliver said to Bruce. "She could have kept her mouth shut. All we would have lost would have been some money and you might have lost some face, but that is all." Bruce walked into the elevator, going down with it. Oliver bit his lip, walking to her desk, leaving his card in her purse before leaving without saying a word.

She was fired. She had taken all that yelling like a statue made of stone. She walked to her desk. She took her coat and purse, taking the very few personal items she had on her desk, shoving them into her purse. She walked out of the building, pissed as hell. She went to get some papers, immediately starting to look for a new job. She made some calls, finally having someone interested into her. She reached into her purse, looking for a note pad, and a pen, seeing a buisness card fall out of it. She stopped talking and frowned, picking the card up. She read the card, seeing Oliver Queen written on it. She flipped the card over, seeing 'call me' written with his hand writing she persumed. She excused herself on the phone, saying she would call back soon. She looked at the card, wondering if she should call him. She bit her lip and gulped down her coffee, before dialing the number and waiting for him to answer. She heard him pick up. "What did you have to say to me bastard?!" She asked not hiding she was pissed. Oliver winced holding his phone from his ear slightly when she yelled at him. "I guess you got fired huh?" She sighed audibly into the phone. "I knew it, you just want to get into my pants..." She took her glasses off, rubbing the bridge of her nose. "No!! No that is not what I wanted! Wait!!" She heard him on the phone frowning even more. "What do you want then?" She asked getting confused of his motives. "Come work for me?" She was silent for a while. "Sorry, but I don't work as a hooker." She waited for his reply again. "No! Nothing like that!! As my assistant. Would that work for you?" She pursed her lips thinking about his offer. "Double my salary and pay my move to Star city." She said leaning back on her chair, sounding serious. Oliver blinked few times before he smirked. "Deal, anything else?" She smirked victoriously. "When do I move?"

She arrived to Star city, to her new apartment. She looked around, impressed. "Like it?" She turned around seeing Oliver at the doorway with a bottle of shampange and two glasses. "Better than my last appartment." She said contining to look around. Ollie smiled, looking at her. He pushed himself upright from the doorway. "Well the way you are I suspect you will be moving to bigger facilities in no time."He walked to her kitchen, placing the glasses on the counter before opening the shampange. He poured the drink int oboth glasses, picking the glasses up and giving one to her. She picked it up. "What are we toasting?" She asked, narrowing her eyes amused. "Your new home ofcourse." He connected his glass with hers before taking a sip. She smiled and sipped some of her shampange. "Well it's all your doing." He laughed at her comment. "Why did you do it? Tell the truth I mean." She looked up at him. "Why did you ask me? And to answer your question. I don't lie. I can keep secrets, but when someone asks me straight questions I do not lie. Is that a problem to you mr Queen?" She asked sipping on her drink again. Oliver shook his head. "No, that is actually refreshing to hear." She smiled at the compliment. "Well just bear that in mind when you order me around." She took another sip of her drink and placed the glass on the counter. "I think you better go now mr Queen, I will see you tomorrow at work." She said tightening her hair into a ponytail and heading to her boxes, starting to put things in place. Oliver watched her, admiring her as she moved. "Yes, well I could stay and help, but I suppose you want to put things into their proper places yourself." He grinned at her, placing his glass on the counter and heading out. "See you tomorrow miss Strong." She looked over her shoulder, smiling to herself when he left. 'I suppose he is not such a jerk after all.' She went back to unpacking, cleaning as she filled the shelfs. She let out a sigh of relief when she emptied the last box. She didn't really have much stuff to begin with, and Oliver had gotten this place already furnished. She walked to her balcony, with a glass of champange, looking at the city. "Way to go Amanda. Way to go." She said raising her glass to the city and herself.
Back to top Go down

Ollie and Amanda part 2
Page 1 of 1